New Kit supplier

SECornerRAM

1 hour ago, MadAmster said:

Club website has only ever said "in June" so sometime in the next 18 days. Is 18 days "imminent"? If so, you'd be correct. My opinion is that "imminent" would, to most people, mean inside a couple of days at most.

Would that be 24 or 48 hours?

59 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

You might be better nipping to Pride Park and asking one of the fellas cutting the grass.

Surely they’ve got their staff rota for the next 3 weeks.

”Oi, boss.. why we all down to work a random Thursday in June”

11 hours ago, REDCAR said:

I have it on very good authority that the third kit is the nicest but all three are good. The shorts have a stitched swoosh on them. That’s all I know he couldn’t say anymore.

Go faster stripes?

Puma often do something a bit different with their 3rd kits for teams. Perhaps this season they are using their "Formstrip" logo (the stripe that is on their shoes) on 3rd kits to give them a point of difference? Adidas are using their Trefoil logo on their 3rd kits this season, and I believe Nike are doing some weird 90º angled Swoosh logo on their 3rd kits, so it's possible that Puma would do something similar using their portfolio of logos.

22 hours ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

I'm happy with that as long as it doesn't come with black socks 🙂

Black socks with white tops please as the original Puma kit. Rams traditional socks.

On 13/06/2024 at 10:34, Dambuster said:

Rams traditional socks.

Now you say traditional, but I wonder what the feeling would be if we ditched the black and white all together, and went back to gold, brown and blue.

At some point in history, someone must’ve said, let’s ditch this colours for black and white. Just like at some point in the 70s someone said, let’s switch black shirts for blue. 

point is, what does ‘traditional’ really mean?