24/25 Kits

SECornerRAM

3 hours ago, GlastoEls said:

Same, ordered first thing and was wearing it on Saturday.

Ready for the summer holiday hotel breakfasts to strike up random conversations!

My missus ordered mine Thursday afternoon and I'm still waiting for it. I live in hudderfield not hawaii ffs

11 minutes ago, sheepyderf said:

My missus ordered mine Thursday afternoon and I'm still waiting for it. I live in hudderfield not hawaii ffs

Well if she’d ordered it Thursday morning you’d have had it by Saturday! What was she playing at waiting until the afternoon 👀

21 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Well if she’d ordered it Thursday morning you’d have had it by Saturday! What was she playing at waiting until the afternoon 👀

I was waiting to see if anyone had tried it on in person so I knew what size to order

Have been in the shop today. I think the new home shirt is slightly looser fitting than last year's. 

It does look nice on, better quality than last year's shirts, certainly.

My hubby bought one but I opted for the new black warm-up top with the grey side panels. Again generously sized and good quality. There's a plain black training shirt, too.

Only bad news is they've sold out of size 18 ladies' home shirts already and don't know when (or if) they'll have more. 

Screenshot_20240703_164311_Samsung Internet.jpg

On 12/07/2024 at 20:19, Simon Bradley said:

I like it think will buy that then again i buy them all anyway I can't wait for some new retro ones to come out 

I hope they release some of the retro puma shirts, but I’m not getting my hopes up yet. Puma teams don’t seem to release retro shirts with puma branding and I believe umbro have a deal with scoredraw (retro shirt shop) which is why we had the Umbro ones.

On 17/07/2024 at 15:52, Sharp_Ram said:

Saw this on twitter, unsure if it's real or photoshopped. Definitely a fan tho image.thumb.png.2883efa3cd53910d53b3b0b64a7e27ef.png

Hope this is real, really like it. Not planning on buying this season’s home shirt but could be tempted by the away shirt if it’s like this 

3 minutes ago, B4’s Sister said:

Hope this is real, really like it. Not planning on buying this season’s home shirt but could be tempted by the away shirt if it’s like this 

Think this might be a mock up, the one I posted the other week looks like Nelson wearing it but I could be wrong

15 hours ago, May Contain Nuts said:

..and become the first team in history* to unveil their 3rd kit before their 2nd / 'away' kit?

*not fact checked

This would make sense if the first and second kits both clashed with Blackburn’s home kit. Or it could be total nonsense!

On 17/07/2024 at 15:52, Sharp_Ram said:

Saw this on twitter, unsure if it's real or photoshopped. Definitely a fan tho image.thumb.png.2883efa3cd53910d53b3b0b64a7e27ef.png

Photoshopped, going off DCFC colour identity away is centenary gold and victory blue

3rd being founders green & brown…