24/25 Kits

SECornerRAM

4 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I think Puma pay City £84m a year for the privilege, whereas we're probably getting roughly 2% of that.  

I know, but my point is we are getting the same as their fans for 20 quid less. Football shirts are ridiculously priced across the board and that's just the way it is now. Looking at a few other teams who have puma and their clearance shirts from last season are like 13 quid while we are still asking 25 for ours

7 minutes ago, BucksRam said:

Like it although not sure about the swirly bits.  Do they represent something?  They're what I used to doodle as a kid in school so wonder if the designer asked a work experience kid to fill the gap with something and hey presto - swirly bits. 

“The retro rewind theme is emphasised through the use of the Ram horns as bespoke detailing on the cuff and neck, with the design style paying tribute to the iconic 1990s period that the club last sported PUMA.”

17 minutes ago, Day said:

The pricing is horrendous.

Adult Shirt £60

Got a kid that wants the full kit?

Shirt £50

Shorts £20

Socks £12

That will be £82 cheers!

Infant? £45 for a full kit

Ridiculous isn't it? And what's worse is that's not even the most expensive ones around!

I was heartened to see a couple of clubs have brought back a two year cycle, at least that would offset the exorbitant prices! 

A big step forward, in that there is a women's shirt for the first time, acknowledging we are a completely different shape to men! We have been asking for one for years.

I might just be able to get a shirt this year that accommadates curves and doesn't come down to my knees.

Not the white one, though. 

Noticed the video with Nelson, NML and Wilson on the clubs twitter account didn't have the sponsor on it when the video was made. Presumably wasn't confirmed at that point suggesting the video was made a while back.

Looks infinitely better without the sponsor on it which is strange because there's nothing particularly offensive about the sponsor itself. Assuming there wont be an option to have it without the sponsor on from the shop?

12 minutes ago, Dan_Ram said:

Noticed the video with Nelson, NML and Wilson on the clubs twitter account didn't have the sponsor on it when the video was made. Presumably wasn't confirmed at that point suggesting the video was made a while back.

Looks infinitely better without the sponsor on it which is strange because there's nothing particularly offensive about the sponsor itself. Assuming there wont be an option to have it without the sponsor on from the shop?

I think they usually sell them without the sponsor on for the fans now don't they? 

Don't mind it, it's white with a bit of black which is hard to get drastically wrong, and even harder to do anything exciting with. The away and third kits are always where the excitement is.

The price however... that, whilst unsurprising these days, is ridiculous. £50 for kids is even more insane than £60 for adults.