Barnsley FC v Derby - Match Day Thread

Heisenberg

There is bias and there is bias....but Barnsley TV is BIAS......frikk I must see the tables wrong as Barnsley could beat all in the premiership according to these guys....if I hear Barnsley are brilliant one more time the remote is going through the TV!!

Been a little disappointed in Bird after his fantastic last couple of weeks. A bit of his quality on the ball is needed to settle our midfield. We’re second to everything. 
Adams similarly playing below the standard of the last few games. 
For all Barnsley’s possession, they’ve not really created much. 

Edited by ck-
Typo

HT

Fairly entertaining with Barnsley having the better of it, without creating anything clear cut.

We look edgy at the back and our midfield is getting overwhelmed at times with only Adams being able to get a grip of them.

Sibley has probably been the pick of our forwards, mostly for his defending from the front. Ultimately the forward line are living off scraps.

Its finely balanced, we probably need more legs in midfield and the introduction of Gayle for the last 20mins could help.

1 minute ago, ck- said:

Been a little disappointed in Bird after his fantastic last couple of weeks. A bit of his quality on the ball is needed to settle our midfield a bit. We’re second to everything. 
Adams similarly playing below the standard of the last few games. 
For all Barnsley’s possession, they’re not really created much. 

To be fair to Adams he’s a bit swamped in there, but he’s battling well.

5 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

I worry about Hourihane in this midfield. Getting completely overrun by his man. Unfortunately, his legs are well and truly gone.

(Insert name of any Derby player) getting over run in a midfield 2.

Needs a re-jig of formation like last week.