Summer transfer suggestion thread

sage

3 hours ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

They've already spend £13.5m this window. Insane money

Surely that Toxteth O'Brady must be minted after winning the superbowl 7 times. 🤣

3 hours ago, gccrowdpleaser said:

They've already spend £13.5m this window. Insane money

Don’t know whether to laugh or cry at their spending. Does somewhat vindictive mine and many others opinion that promotion last season was paramount.

4 (5 if you assume CBT was already classed as a signing from Jan) more to come in if we go by Warnes 12 wanted. I think it’s evident from noises that were pushing for: 

Dembele or Bobby Clark type that can play behind the striker.

A big number 9 that can hold it up.

A CB with some pace.

A left wing back that isn’t made of glass. 

How would people feel going into the season with the above 4 added to the current squad? 

1 hour ago, IlsonDerby said:

4 (5 if you assume CBT was already classed as a signing from Jan) more to come in if we go by Warnes 12 wanted. I think it’s evident from noises that were pushing for: 

Dembele or Bobby Clark type that can play behind the striker.

A big number 9 that can hold it up.

A CB with some pace.

A left wing back that isn’t made of glass. 

How would people feel going into the season with the above 4 added to the current squad? 

I’ve just basically said the same in another thread. Sounds about right to me and I’m d be happy with that 

1 hour ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Midfield would still be light? Kenzo,Adams,Thompson,fornah,ozoh,Osborne,and rooney cdm capable?

Rooney I love, but he's a defender. Fornah looks like he's best served by a L1 loan . Thompson...love him but bit part only this season...or even a loan out to for a season as first choice.

Leaves 4 good options for 3 roles as it stands, one of whom may end up LWB. I think it's light, yeah. 

2 hours ago, YouRams said:

Devante Cole still hasn't signed for anyone if there's limited options out there we could do alot worse.

Probably hitting his peak ar 29 and had 2 good league 1 seasons but he's one them that I can't see scoring more than 5 goals in the championship 

4 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Probably hitting his peak ar 29 and had 2 good league 1 seasons but he's one them that I can't see scoring more than 5 goals in the championship 

Exactly the type of player we should be going for just coming into his peak, loads still to prove. In the right system with the right delivery he scores goals in the champ imo. Apparently Boro and Bristol were interested too he'll deffo be a champ player somewhere this season.

I mentioned him a while ago, when he was released by Sheff Utd but if, as Warne mentioned last week, we are still looking for a target man, I think Ollie McBurnie would be perfect.

He seemed to be going to Stoke but that seems to have stalled, so I'd be getting osbourne to tap him up. He's mobile, strong, quick enough and he always scores goals

Just now, Loughborough Ram said:

I mentioned him a while ago, when he was released by Sheff Utd but if, as Warne mentioned last week, we are still looking for a target man, I think Ollie McBurnie would be perfect.

He seemed to be going to Stoke but that seems to have stalled, so I'd be getting osbourne to tap him up. He's mobile, strong, quick enough and he always scores goals

He’s signing for Las Palmas in Spain 

23 minutes ago, Loughborough Ram said:

And on very high wages I would think…