Summer transfer suggestion thread

sage

2 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if we was after Ali Al-Hamadi from Ipswich. Would be a good addition upfront 

Good shout though I would guess he went to Ipswich on a hefty salary. If they upgrade their striking options then maybe a loan would suit both parties?

13 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I know Oxford are interested and I had thought he was going there. 

Probably get the first offer option of a loan or part of a fee if we allow them to pursue their interest in Cashin.  Maybe a few who are good at this level.  We need players so we may need to move him on .  Good player but we need 5 or 6 of a mid table standard and they will inevitably have other offers we'll need to match.  Brighton seem to have a few we are interested in so maybe another move with benefit there.

29 minutes ago, jimbobram said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if we was after Ali Al-Hamadi from Ipswich. Would be a good addition upfront 

Saw a Twitter rumour of this very thing earlier but it was one of those random accounts without many followers.

EDIT - Stuck that and another one linking us to Adam Reach in the “rumours” thread. Probably nowt in either of them but rumours nonetheless.

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

1 hour ago, hintonsboots said:

I would prefer Sir K, he would be laser focused and operate from his security border command HQ.

Indeed Hints, Rishi looks like a lost little school boy….especially with his short trousers 🤣

1 hour ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Saw a Twitter rumour of this very thing earlier but it was one of those random accounts without many followers.

EDIT - Stuck that and another one linking us to Adam Reach in the “rumours” thread. Probably nowt in either of them but rumours nonetheless.

Is he a suggestion CR 😊

2 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Is he a suggestion CR 😊

Not by me no, but someone made a suggestion in this thread about one player and I replied saying I’d seen a rumour about them today so I’ve posted both in the appropriate thread…..Hence the post saying I’d posted in the rumours thread. 

With all the accusations of bullying that go on on this forum I’m genuinely getting a little tired of the passive aggressive act you have with a number of people on here. 

31 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Not by me no, but someone made a suggestion in this thread about one player and I replied saying I’d seen a rumour about them today so I’ve posted both in the appropriate thread…..Hence the post saying I’d posted in the rumours thread. 

With all the accusations of bullying that go on on this forum I’m genuinely getting a little tired of the passive aggressive act you have with a number of people on here. 

Oh dear 🤣 Was just having a bit of fun while we wait for news. But never mind 🙄

32 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Oh dear 🤣 Was just having a bit of fun while we wait for news. But never mind 🙄

You carry on having your fun, I just felt as one adult to another I’d point out that having been subject to a fair few of your “knowing” rhetorical question and emoji posts in the past it’s occasionally not fun for the person you’re responding to, especially when it’s a fairly straightforward and self-explanatory post you’re picking up on.

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

Just catching up on the J League this lad has caught my eye this season Marcelo Ryan for Sagan Tosu. 22 years old Brazilian 9 goals in 18 games. His contract is running up until the end of the Japanese season so January 2025 so wouldn't cost a lot or could maybe just sign a pre-contract for him to join in January. Very Pacy forward who likes to stretch the defence and has got on the end of some corners as well. Warne would like him. This was his brace this morning.

5 minutes ago, eddielewis said:

Just catching up on the J League this lad has caught my eye this season Marcelo Ryan for Sagan Tosu. 22 years old Brazilian 9 goals in 18 games. His contract is running up until the end of the Japanese season so January 2025 so wouldn't cost a lot or could maybe just sign a pre-contract for him to join in January. Very Pacy forward who likes to stretch the defence and has got on the end of some corners as well. Warne would like him. This was his brace this morning.

A Brazilian striker from the Japanese league would be bed-wettingly exciting 😀 

Love it