Need to believe at times like this…

LN747

7 minutes ago, LN747 said:

We have to believe we can do it - too often in the past we have always chocked when we get in touch with the top - let’s get behind the lads and believe, it’s time we got some luck

And a couple of young speedy players would help too…

Is this in memory of B4 😊

We are probably the 4th best team in the league so we need that belief and mentality to get top 2 

Peterborough and Portsmouth look very good, Bolton I think we can catch 

Think we need some quality adding if we want top 2 , older lads looked shattered 

Have we got the bottle and mentality 

Cmon Derby 

11 minutes ago, LN747 said:

We are probably the 4th best team in the league so we need that belief and mentality to get top 2 

Peterborough and Portsmouth look very good, Bolton I think we can catch 

Think we need some quality adding if we want top 2 , older lads looked shattered 

Have we got the bottle and mentality 

Cmon Derby 

On what I’ve seen. We are on equal par to Portsmouth and Bolton and behind Peterborough.

Ideally someone will pick up a few more of Peterboroughs better players in Jan so they can drop back where they belong.

2 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

On what I’ve seen. We are on equal par to Portsmouth and Bolton and behind Peterborough.

Ideally someone will pick up a few more of Peterboroughs better players in Jan so they can drop back where they belong.

Yes I’d buy a couple of their lads straight away!!! We need to find these sort of younger lads 

Unfortunate post about an hour before we choke a key match in the promotion battle, to a team who simply have more pace and youth than us.

3rd time this season we’ve conceded an injury time goal at home to lose points I think? You don’t get promoted doing that. Got to manage games better.

14 hours ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

We need new CM there was a massive hole in our team today with bird and hourihane. One of the worst games i have seen bird play! He should of just stayed in bed because he was a waste of a player today should of just played with 10 men

Bird did far more than CH. He was playing for two as CH was off the pace all game. Great pass to Barks in the lead up to the first goal.