Happy Christmas to all Ramkind

Ellafella

12 hours ago, BodminRam said:

Are you wearing all your scarves around your neck 

win loose or draw. What the heck 

4000 going to Wigan 

singing all with cheer 

nothing to do with all are Christmas beer. 

so here it is merry Christmas everybody having fun 

look to the future Paul warne has just begun 

merry Christmas to all 

UTR

👍👍👍👍 that’s a cracking “ammendment” to the song.

Happy Christmas you lot from a rams fan that should really get to games more than he does.  Took my two boys to the Lincoln game, need to be at “church” more often.  The infrequent visits mean that the “We are Derby” Poem and the South stand in full voice make the hairs on the back of my neck standup.  Keep singing you don’t know how powerful it is.

7 hours ago, Geriatram said:

Happy Christmas to all RAMS fans wherever you are. I am 81 today been a Rams fan for 70 of those years.

What were you doing for the other 11 ? Glory hunting and reading the Eagle annual I bet. Looks like back then it was Arsenal, Wolves, Preston North End or West Brom 🤣

seriously though, it’s a special thing having your football team for so long. I sit next to a guy, who next year will renew his season ticket for the 60’th year in succession. 

merry Christmas to everyone may the new year bring a wholesome abundance of bags filled with 3 points. (And health happiness and goodwill ) May Louis Sibley fulfill his potential, may JC (aka Collo) rage against the dieing light and score many a goal, may Mr Shoulders (aka NML) burn turf and skin many a full back and young Wilson become the game changer that I think might just be lurking in his DNA and Curtis the second weather every storm. That Cash doesn’t go (except for a lot of Cash) and Bird gives themthe bird and Rams us to the top. 

4 hours ago, SuffolkRam said:

Happy Christmas you lot from a rams fan that should really get to games more than he does.  Took my two boys to the Lincoln game, need to be at “church” more often.  The infrequent visits mean that the “We are Derby” Poem and the South stand in full voice make the hairs on the back of my neck standup.  Keep singing you don’t know how powerful it is.

So so true. We are a goal for nothing if we back the lads