Schumacher to Stoke

DiggerB

19 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I'm sure they're not made to live in stoke. Or at least, they're not told until it's too late that they can't leave stoke except for away matches.

Dangerous this time of year.  The locals will be looking for fresh meat for the larder to get through the winter.  He'd have been better waiting till Spring.

4 hours ago, bimmerman said:

Mate, Plymouth is the putrid boil on the arse of Devon, we've been trying to get the Cornish to have it for years but even they don't want it

I've been to Plymouth a few times and I'm certain it looked better before the Luftwaffe decided it was good for a moral bashing bomb fest. At least it's been rebuilt. Stoke is horrific. Anthrax Island is an upgrade

I’ve been to both , Plymouth is rough but Stoke is by a mile the worst place in the UK I’ve ever visited. I stayed in a hotel called “ Quality Hotel” , the name must be for a laugh . Horrendous place with awful staff , I wonder if it’s still open ! Not that I’m ever going back there 🤢

21 hours ago, Seaside Ram said:

I’ve been to both , Plymouth is rough but Stoke is by a mile the worst place in the UK I’ve ever visited. I stayed in a hotel called “ Quality Hotel” , the name must be for a laugh . Horrendous place with awful staff , I wonder if it’s still open ! Not that I’m ever going back there 🤢

You mean this baby mate?

https://www.stokesentinel.co.uk/news/stoke-on-trent-news/confirmed-hanleys-old-quality-hotel-7865539

On 26/12/2023 at 07:36, Seaside Ram said:

Once saw a hooker do a stand up poo through a metal fence in Plymouth, then wipe her arse with her pants and waddle away. 

It was around midday