Schumacher to Stoke

DiggerB

7 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

She sounds nice. Do you have her number?

Could be in luck, I think she lives here now . Possibly the same girl I saw crouch down and pee like a cow outside Derby bus station.  At one point it seemed it may merge with the Derwent running just behind.  She then screamed what are you looking to bystanders when that would seem to be blindingly obvious.  Made even more grimly hilarious that there was a pub with a toilet just 20 feet away

On 28/12/2023 at 11:13, bimmerman said:

Once saw a hooker do a stand up poo through a metal fence in Plymouth, then wipe her arse with her pants and waddle away. 

It was around midday 

Please tell me this was on the insurance forms when you smashed your car/knees.
That would make the whole traumatic experience so much more bearable.

😉🍻

On 31/12/2023 at 07:59, Mucker1884 said:

Please tell me this was on the insurance forms when you smashed your car/knees.
That would make the whole traumatic experience so much more bearable.

😉🍻

Couple of months before in the 1st lockdown. Used to get them congregating outside my workplace as it was one of the few places open at the time

At least she was out working 🤪

9 minutes ago, bimmerman said:

Couple of months before in the 1st lockdown. Used to get them congregating outside my workplace as it was one of the few places open at the time

At least she was out working 🤪

😁👍

On a much more civilised but no less related matter, there are rumours abound that "The Attic" is due to open smack bang opposite our office.
For those not familiar, I'll point you to a Google search, as a link is indeed highly inappropriate for these pages.

Not sure whether to move to flexi-time, to accommodate longer lunchbreaks, or start a petition!

1ofw7b.jpg