Warne Out Out

Birdyabroad

5 minutes ago, S8TY said:

I do like Warne I don’t get why some find his friendliness and quirkiness as offending as I think he’s a decent bloke but I don’t like his football and would’ve liked a coach / manager who had a long term vision of where we’d like to go and how we’d like to play 

I also don’t like how he doesn’t give the youngsters a chance 

It’s your opinion mate .

I would question the academy players being ready though to be honest from what I’ve seen 

12 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

They are 16 points off third place Southampton, they are about where they should be, he is doing ok, we have moved on, well some of us.

Where were they when he joined them. Why can’t we all be pleased for him 😊

8 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but Rosenior ain't coming back any time soon

#getoverit

#stoplivinginthepast

#moveon

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you will be hearing a lot more about Rosenior in the coming weeks, months and years.

First he will guide Hull into the play-offs beating Leeds in the final, then he will keep them in the PL.

This will be just in time to be appointed England manager for the 2026 World Cup. He will guide us to the final before losing to France.

He will be a national hero. Meanwhile we’ll still be in League 1 with Warne.

These FA assessors are a chatty bunch.

Just now, S8TY said:

I know it’s done I’m not stupid …as I said previously it was pointing out to another poster on here that we had a well thought of up and coming coach/ manager that’s it …move on from telling me to move on lol 

Ignore me I just grow weary sometimes of the same hackneyed cliches being trapped out on here (present company excepted)

When I read comments about our budget in League 1 or whatever DC said or didn't say then the phone nearly went through the window. 

Am sure this debate started a year ago. It's like playing chess by post with someone living in Antarctica. 

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

Ignore me I just grow weary sometimes of the same hackneyed cliches being trapped out on here (present company excepted)

When I read comments about our budget in League 1 or whatever DC said or didn't say then the phone nearly went through the window. 

Am sure this debate started a year ago. It's like playing chess by post with someone living in Antarctica. 

You think Clowes doesn't know what's going on with the budget then? You grow weary because you've no answer to the points being made. 😄

Just now, Curtains said:

Well Roy-has all the inside information lol. 

Do you want me to post the interview with David Clowes again? I forgot you don't agree with Clowes saying our budget is good enough for promotion. 😄

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Do you want me to post the interview with David Clowes again? I forgot you don't agree with Clowes saying our budget is good enough for promotion. 😄

How does he know what’s good enough for promotion!

Do you agree with Clowes on Warne and 4 year contract !

3 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you will be hearing a lot more about Rosenior in the coming weeks, months and years.

First he will guide Hull into the play-offs beating Leeds in the final, then he will keep them in the PL.

This will be just in time to be appointed England manager for the 2026 World Cup. He will guide us to the final before losing to France.

He will be a national hero. Meanwhile we’ll still be in League 1 with Warne.

These FA assessors are a chatty bunch.

Haha so if you’re questioning whether it was a legit conversation it was …I’ve been involved in football coaching many years and when a friend of mine picked this chap up I was introduced in the car and I mentioned I was a Derby fan and it was me who brought Rosenior up …just got back from coaching in Ireland …so chatty yes…why not …no secret in it 

Just now, Curtains said:

How does he know what’s good enough for promotion!

Do you agree with Clowes on Warne and 4 year contract !

Well he has Pearce advising him.

No to a four year contract, did Klopp even get that? 😄 

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Not that it's relevant to Warne, but Hull have a net zero transfer spend over 2 seasons and are unlikely to have a top half wage budget this season. 2 years ago (in the Championship), their wage bill was less than what we're spending in League 1.

2023-2024       7 Million deficit 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/hull-city/transfers/verein/3008

Edited by Curtains