Warne Out Out

Birdyabroad

1 hour ago, Stive Pesley said:

Countdown to the first Warne hater telling us that we should be beating Northampton easily and that this is not in anyway a sign that they are impatient and entitled spoiled dimwits who can't bear to deal with the fact that sometimes we might lose a few games

Missing the point as usual with this reductive nonsense, but it's been a good evening so I won't bother. 

8 minutes ago, oodledoodle said:

How old do you have to be before your view is allowed? I've been going to see derby over 30 years, how long do I have to wait?

You can have whatever view you choose, but i am of the opinion that any fan that advocates sacking Warne at this current time is doing so from their heart and not their head.

It's something of a mute point anyway, as the owner fortunately sees things as I do. In his position; it would be club suicide to remove PW.

Just now, CongletonRam said:

You can have whatever view you choose, but i am of the opinion that any fan that advocates sacking Warne at this current time is doing so from their heart and not their head.

It's something of a mute point anyway, as the owner fortunately sees things as I do. In his position; it would be club suicide to remove PW.

Just out of interest, what was your previous account name on this forum?

Thank god we've got level headed supporters like you to belittle the rest of us. Most of us judge a manager on what HAS happened, it's a good job you're here to judge them on what hasn't.

Any other views you've got that we should all adopt, oh wise one? I need to pick a new colour for my bathroom, but I'm worried I might go with my heart and not my head. Can you help?

Just now, RadioactiveWaste said:

So, better tonight?

Perhaps our bad patch comes to an end and things get a little better.

Get a few wins going.

Confidance returns.

I think if we see that over the next few games the urgency fades, if we don't it'll continue.

Win some games, that's always a good answer in football.

Much better. A high bar has been set, we've all seen what we're capable of. There are not many excuses now if we don't kick on from that.

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

So, better tonight?

Get a few wins going.

Confidance returns.

I think if we see that over the next few games the urgency fades, if we don't it'll continue.

Win some games, that's always a good answer in football.

It's more to do with playing the ball on the floor. How many aimless crosses went in tonight? Almost or none? Football on the deck.

1 minute ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Get a few wins going.

Its the Derby way! An indifferent first couple of months to divide the fans, then a good run in November/December to get our hopes up

Join me here in February to see what happens next!

I’ve been waiting for someone to come on here and rub the ‘Warne Out’ brigade noses in it.

I think it may miss the point.

I actually WANT Derby to win, I would love Paul Warne to be successful, I would want Darth Vader with the emperor as his number 2 to be successful if it meant getting back to the Premier League.

But WANTING someone to be successful and BELIEVING they will are two different things.

If I go to the dentist with a toothache, I WANT them to tell me it’s okay and I can go home and eat a family size packet of peanut M&M’s, but I BELIEVE they’ll most probably tell me I need a filling.

So, am I happy Derby won tonight, absolutely, am I happy Warne won, completely, do I think we’ve turned a corner, we’ll have to wait and see, but I pray we have.

So, whether you’re in the In, Out or Shake-it-all-about camp, I feel we all want the same thing, and that’s a successful Derby County that plays the kind of football we saw tonight.

If this is the launchpad for something better than we’ve been served this season, then I’ll be the first to start the ‘Warne In In’ thread 😎

Just now, oodledoodle said:

Thank god we've got level headed supporters like you to belittle the rest of us. Most of us judge a manager on what HAS happened, it's a good job you're here to judge them on what hasn't.

Any other views you've got that we should all adopt, oh wise one? I need to pick a new colour for my bathroom, but I'm worried I might go with my heart and not my head. Can you help?

Thanks. That is exactly what some fans need,. belittling for such shortsighted opinions as wanting Warne out. It's like listening to school children on here wanting their manager out so early into his tenure.

DCFC is a business. What the fans think in modern football is largely irrelevant. We might not like that, but it's true. The owner is the one making the decisions thank goodness and running a sustainable business requires patience and certainly not sacking your man with so much of the season to go.

Regarding your bathroom, I couldn't reallly give a sh@t, but I am actually painting mine at the minute, too. I'm going for a light silver colour. I would ask the wife if I were you as from what you have posted; you are likely to be making a rash decision having not factored in all of the variables.

1 minute ago, Birdyabroad said:

I’ve been waiting for someone to come on here and rub the ‘Warne Out’ brigade noses in it.

I actually WANT Derby to win, I would love Paul Warne to be successful, I would want Darth Vader with the emperor as his number 2 to be successful if it meant getting back to the Premier League.

But WANTING someone to be successful and BELIEVING they will are two different things.

If I go to the dentist with a toothache, I WANT them to tell me it’s okay and I can go home and eat a family size packet of peanut M&M’s, but I BELIEVE they’ll most probably tell me I need a filling.

So, am I happy Derby won tonight, absolutely, am I happy Warne won, completely, do I think we’ve turned a corner, we’ll have to wait and see, but I pray we have.

So, whether you’re in the In, Out or Shake-it-all-about camp, I feel we all want the same thing, and that’s a successful Derby County that plays the kind of football we saw tonight.

If this is the launchpad for something better than we’ve been served this season, then I’ll be the first to start the ‘Warne In In’ thread 😎

Just wait a couple of hours for the anaesthetic to wear off and you'd be fine to smash a bag of peanut M&M's down you. 

If it feels uncomfortable or you're nervous about knocking the filling out straight away, just chew on the opposite side for a few days, be alreet.

Thanks. That is exactly what some fans need,. belittling for such shortsighted opinions as wanting Warne out. It's like listening to school children on here wanting their manager out so early into his tenure.

DCFC is a business. What the fans think in modern football is largely irrelevant. We might not like that, but it's true. The owner is the one making the decisions thank goodness and running a sustainable business requires patience and certainly not sacking your man with so much of the season to go.

Regarding your bathroom, I couldn't reallly give a sh@t, but I am actually painting mine at the minute, too. I'm going for a light silver colour. I would ask the wife if I were you as from what you have posted; you are likely to be making a rash decision having not factored in all of the variables.

We aren't being run sustainably, we are still making a loss. Even if we go up, we'll still make a loss. To make Derby run sustainably you have to be in the Premier League. Patience isn't necessarily required. Watford were run more successfully than Derby with even less patience then Morris. 

So early into Warne's tenure? It's over a year in. Time for results. More like tonight, less of Saturday and everyone's happy. 

What's your deal with calling everyone you disagree with children? It's odd. Change the record. Ad hominem is a terrible way to make a point.

3 minutes ago, Andicis said:

We aren't being run sustainably, we are still making a loss. Even if we go up, we'll still make a loss. To make Derby run sustainably you have to be in the Premier League. Patience isn't necessarily required. Watford were run more successfully than Derby with even less patience then Morris. 

So early into Warne's tenure? It's over a year in. Time for results. More like tonight, less of Saturday and everyone's happy. 

What's your deal with calling everyone you disagree with children? It's odd. Change the record. Ad hominem is a terrible way to make a point.

Childish comment.

12 minutes ago, Birdyabroad said:

Great post 👍🏻