Post match poll lincoln

Archied

Warne in or out  

80 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Might I suggest a post match day poll alongside the match day thread , run on the same lines , the thread starter changes along similar lines , if you are warne out and derby win a new poster gets to start the next poll , if you are warne in and we lose , new poster gets to start the next thread , if the result fits in or out you stay on the pot😂

Edited by Archied

1 hour ago, Archied said:

Might I suggest a post match day poll alongside the match day thread , run on the same lines , the thread starter changes along similar lines , if you are warne out and derby win a new poster gets to start the next poll , if you are warne in and we lose , new poster gets to start the next thread , if the result fits in or out you stay on the pot😂

This is exactly why I started a 'do you enjoy Warne's football' poll. It shows more about how people feel that isn't as dependant on our results but obvs is linked to them though. 

This post was tongue in cheek bit of fun , but would it be interesting to run along with a match day thread , would it have a bit of value as a regular thing alongside the match day thread as a tool to look at our progress or lack of on a match to match basis and gauge our little group of supporters feelings on warne and direction of travel of the club in one place without a multitude of new topics posted ?
if so I get to post the next one ( Carlisle ) being as I voted warne in and we won if we lose at Carlisle a warne out poster poster gets to start the thread next game

Edited by Archied