v Burton Albion (A) Match Thread

Kernow

5 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Smith is anonymous and Mendez-Laing has done his 70 minutes. Get Thompson and Waghorn on now.

Agreed. I think NML has shown some real good moments the last 15 mins or so, but it’s time for Warne to manage the game and his players properly with changes before they’re completely shagged.

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

3 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

I'm not actually watching the game.

Have we done something tactically (doesn't have to be a sub) to stop Burton carrying the threat they had in the first half, or have they just not really turned up after half time yet? Are we keeping the ball better?

It’s still a basketball match. We have no interest in controlling the game. But our attacking play has been better so we’ve created more chances. Still a massive chance of a sucker punch given how open we are 

Just now, AndyinLiverpool said:

You're not serious?

In what sense would I not be serious? In numerous games you see/hear the crowd appealing for something they think is a pen when the players don’t react, when there’s appeals from the players and a guilty look from the opposing player it’s normally a fair indication that something may have happened.
I’m also aware the players will appeal to try and sway the ref, but some appeals are more vocal.