v Blackpool (H) Match Thread

Ambitious

9 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Thought he might have a clue as to being as he seems so convinced warne is not the answer

i said the fans would have to show patience 

i said bringing in this number of players would cause teething problems that would take time to iron out

i also said that some sections of the fanbase are incapable of patience and have a sense of entitlement that we should be winning every game from the word go ad would be moaning after a couple of games 

f*** im good 

Genuinely curious mate but how do you explain a team like Wigan who lost 16 players this summer managing to look like a solid cohesive ball playing unit on day one of the season compared to our collection of individuals who seem to have no idea what they are supposed to do? It can only be down to the manager and his coaching staff can’t it? 
This tonight is a shambles so far and there is no defending it or the coaching staff.

Edited by Jayram

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Warne isn’t the answer. That’s fact. Darren Moore for example is a much better manager.

We can show all the patience we want, it ain’t gonna work.

Hes brought in 8 players, some of whom won’t even start. Blackpool have brought in 6. Doesn’t seem to have done them any harm.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee mate. 

8 players and ur moaning that they havent settled and gelled ?????

think about it 

thats is exactly derby countys problem

when was the last time we had a manager for more than a season? More than 18 months???

and we wonder why we got ourselves into a mess ??!?!

when was the last time a manager at this club had to time to get it wrong before getting it right? Time to gel players, time to work with players ?

thank the f****** lord the internet wasnt a thing when jim smith and brian clough were here

U would have been moaning like a bitch on here early days jim smith 

Just now, simmoram1995 said:

Just watched the  2nd goal my god 😡 it’s so painful I could cry I feel sorry for every fan there tonight. If this carries on don’t expect big crowds and nostalgia. we have to look at least competitive but at the moment the best adjective is s**t

where did you see the goals?

5 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Warne isn’t the answer. That’s fact. Darren Moore for example is a much better manager.

We can show all the patience we want, it ain’t gonna work.

Hes brought in 8 players, some of whom won’t even start. Blackpool have brought in 6. Doesn’t seem to have done them any harm.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee mate. 

Darren Moore has a brand of football that would send stock prices of neck braces through the roof. He also plays 3 at the back, which seems to be out major issue. Not saying it's a bad thing necessarily, but if people don't like Warneball because it's too hoof centric, Big Dave would get boo'd out of PP

Just now, RamsFan10 said:

I do wonder how much more of this Warne will watch before reverting to 4 at the back like last season. 

All his recruitment has been aimed at playing three at the back. He spent whatever we had on defenders and wing backs. If he can't make this formation work we are in serious trouble. 

We need a right footed 8/10 in to play alongside Hourihane and put Bird back into the 6 and we will be a lot better. It’s only the second game of the season I think you have to give a season 5/6 games before you can really see what we’re going to be like.

Plymouth and Burnley both had bad starts to the season last year and they both ended up not doing to bad. We have lots of new players and more to come, it might take a few games to fully gel . Also it’s not the end of the world if we get knocked out of the cup either.

Just now, Jayram said:

Genuinely curious mate but how do you explain a team like Wigan who lost 16 players this summer managing to look like a solid cohesive ball playing unit on day one of the season compared to our collection of individuals who seem to have no idea what they are supposed to do? It can only be down to the manager and his coaching staff can’t it? 
This tonight is a shambles so far and there is no defending it or the coaching staff.

Pretty simply

We made two massive defensive individual errors … did u not see them or something

on another day that game is put to bed and we dont f*** up indivivdually

warne doesnt carry the can for those sort of silly mistakes… the players own those two

4 minutes ago, strawhillram said:

For some reason Paul Warne gives me the feeling I had when we had Tommy Doc in charge. Changing the players to suit his philosophy and it didn’t create a functioning team. 

I suggested that to someone, I hoped we hadn't got ourselves a pleasant Tommy Doc. 😄