Sorry not been on much lately

B4ev6is

Hey guys sorry not been on a lot lately but the pain been pretty bad lately so been trying to rest as much as I can before season starts but I am 100 percent I can be. So i will be in full voice come saturday. Getting behind the lads as always i do fancy our chances for coming season.

Also see you all at burton peterboro blackpool and Bolton. Once my op done I might be out for a fair while but will be back asp. But not heard anything yet when that will be.

Hope while you are waiting you are OK. Fingers crossed the team give you a boost with some decent performances.

After the op, be kind to yourself and take things steadily. Recovery from any operation can take it out of you and I'm afraid men are pretty bad at accepting this. It can really knock you back if you do too much too soon (I speak from my own experience 😁 )

7 minutes ago, hydraulic ram said:

Hope while you are waiting you are OK. Fingers crossed the team give you a boost with some decent performances.

After the op, be kind to yourself and take things steadily. Recovery from any operation can take it out of you and I'm afraid men are pretty bad at accepting this. It can really knock you back if you do too much too soon (I speak from my own experience 😁 )

I will do trust me I been using walking stick in my bag in case when out and about when struggling I use it.

53 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys sorry not been on a lot lately but the pain been pretty bad lately so been trying to rest as much as I can before season starts but I am 100 percent I can be. So i will be in full voice come saturday. Getting behind the lads as always i do fancy our chances for coming season.

Also see you all at burton peterboro blackpool and Bolton. Once my op done I might be out for a fair while but will be back asp. But not heard anything yet when that will be.

Hope you feel better soon. Seeing derby win 5-0 on Saturday will help.

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

Thought yesterday you hadnt been on here. Hope all goes well and the team get results to cheer you up x

Been times the pain been that bad I have been sick because of it. And not knowing what to do with my self and even days my mum would say I look pale as a sheet and mainly just pain.

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Been times the pain been that bad I have been sick because of it. And not knowing what to do with my self and even days my mum would say I look pale as a sheet and mainly just pain.

Hopefully you will hear something soon