New Away Grounds

sage

Which away grounds in the League One 2023/24 have you not been to? Are you planning to 'tick them off'

I've not done Exeter, Bristol Rovers, Orient, Stevenage, Shrewsbury (did the old ground), Wigan, Blackpool, Fleetwood and Carlisle.

I'm hoping to do these plus Oxford, Cheltenham and maybe one more crucial one at the end of the season. 

Did all of them last season so just Orient and Carlisle.

Did Stevenage on the hottest day ever, preseason.

Hopefully Blackpool and Fleetwood will be either early or late in the season. 
I would have been happy to never return to Wycombe but now we are I hope we thrash em.

20 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I would have been happy to never return to Wycombe but now we are I hope we thrash em.

I have similar views. 

49 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Yep.  Not a new ground for me either but Blackpool in August would be good.

Northampton is top of my wish list for new grounds.

1 hour ago, sage said:

Which away grounds in the League One 2023/24 have you not been to? Are you planning to 'tick them off'

I've not done Exeter, Bristol Rovers, Orient, Stevenage, Shrewsbury (did the old ground), Wigan, Blackpool, Fleetwood and Carlisle.

I'm hoping to do these plus Oxford, Cheltenham and maybe one more crucial one at the end of the season. 

Just Fleetwood is new for me this season - the only away game I didn't get a ticket for last season. Did Stevenage in the friendly, Northampton in the 60s and under Rooney, Orient in the 70s and 80s and Carlisle six times since the 60s. While we're stuck down here there's now three new grounds to do in the PL (but not new clubs) - West Ham, Spurs and Brentford.

14 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Is there a chance of getting to any away games next season for us mortals or are the same people going to be going and leaving early? 

Quite a few games went to general sale last season plus others that went on sale to away members with no previous purchase history.

11 minutes ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Just Fleetwood is new for me this season - the only away game I didn't get a ticket for last season. Did Stevenage in the friendly, Northampton in the 60s and under Rooney, Orient in the 70s and 80s and Carlisle six times since the 60s. While we're stuck down here there's now three new grounds to do in the PL (but not new clubs) - West Ham, Spurs and Brentford.

Plus Everton by the time we are back up there.

5 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Is there a chance of getting to any away games next season for us mortals or are the same people going to be going and leaving early? 

I know, never left an away game early yet.

We have some right idiots follow us away, too drunk or drugged up to see out the 90 minutes. And can't cope with losing (which is not much good if you're a Derby fan!) 

Just now, angieram said:

I know, never left an away game early yet.

We have some right idiots follow us away, too drunk or drugged up to see out the 90 minutes. And can't cope with losing (which is not much good if you're a Derby fan!) 

Unfortunately, all teams have this these days. 

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Plus Everton by the time we are back up there.

Been in the away end a while back. Horrid grotty corner. Nevertherless….  Everton fans and stewards were all top blokes, very friendly. Laughed when “sing when you’re thieving” began. Dixie Dean Statue is wonderful .. football art and icon.