Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

13 minutes ago, angieram said:

That's Wycombe away moved, then.

Yes I had looked at that and then forgot about it.
EFL trophy final weekend, it’s already removed from our fixture list.

Another night match then.

37 minutes ago, SKHunter said:

Wycombe midweek, eh? Is this good news for us that are further down the pecking order? 🚂🐏🍺

After walking from the station/town centre to the ground last season (and back), it's not somewhere I'm in any rush to return to, so there's one extra ticket up for grabs.

Not so much the distance, more the general dilapidation en-route and horrendous pub (note the singular) near the ground.

On 22/02/2024 at 09:13, Grumpy Git said:

After walking from the station/town centre to the ground last season (and back), it's not somewhere I'm in any rush to return to, so there's one extra ticket up for grabs.

Not so much the distance, more the general dilapidation en-route and horrendous pub (note the singular) near the ground.

I've heard that they've got a really nice car park though!

On 21/02/2024 at 22:19, Foreveram said:

Yes I had looked at that and then forgot about it.
EFL trophy final weekend, it’s already removed from our fixture list.

Another night match then.

Going to struggle to get to this one , more grovelling to the boss at work needed

Hungry Food GIF

Think it’ll be touch and go. African countries don’t have fixtures during that break. Mendez-Laing will more than likely get a call up, as will Washington if he’s not injured by then. Think it may come down to whether Cashin or Hourihane get called up for Ireland. Cash is no longer eligible for U21 and has never been called up for the first team and Hourihane hasn’t made a squad for over a year.