Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

Football away days are all about being with the away fans, singing and getting behind the mighty rams. 

Fingers crossed that the next couple of away selling days are less popular than today and I still get, I will still try.

I booked my travel weeks ago.

And then I will try the standby list.

Up The Rams 🐏 

Just now, Inverurie Ram said:

Football away days are all about being with the away fans, singing and getting behind the mighty rams. 

Fingers crossed that the next couple of away selling days are less popular than today and I still get, I will still try.

Up The Rams 🐏 

Exeter on a Tuesday?

Thats what Aberdeenshire Leeds would do. I’ll just let you ponder that one. 

Enjoyed a summer visit to Codonas and Footdee over the summer by the way. 

10 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Exeter on a Tuesday?

Thats what Aberdeenshire Leeds would do. I’ll just let you ponder that one. 

Enjoyed a summer visit to Codonas and Footdee over the summer by the way. 

Yeah sure they would.

They’d get as far as Exeter Street Coatbridge and get battered, in the chip shop, on the estate, in a Ford estate, from the greens, the blues and everyone else giving it “far ya doo’s”

DEC14769-3BC3-4E88-946D-D5F43D19B9E3.gif

42 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Up The Rams 🐏 

According to 'tinterweb, the terrace behind the goal is normally unused, but can be opened up when there is the demand!

Last season, over 13,000 were there on the Good Friday game v Tranmere, so fingers crossed, you might be OK.

If there are no train strikes planned for that weekend, I suspect your chances of that terrace being opened-up will be greater.

Good luck. 👍🏻

1 hour ago, Grumpy Git said:

According to 'tinterweb, the terrace behind the goal is normally unused, but can be opened up when there is the demand!

Last season, over 13,000 were there on the Good Friday game v Tranmere, so fingers crossed, you might be OK.

If there are no train strikes planned for that weekend, I suspect your chances of that terrace being opened-up will be greater.

Good luck. 👍🏻

716 Tranmere fans.

9 hours ago, Grumpy Git said:

Good luck. 👍🏻

sadly I can't see the terrace being opened up. Carlisle seem more interested in minimising the impact more away fans can have on the game than lining their pockets from further ticket sales (and fair enough really as that's their choice).

2 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Dear Mr Paul Simpson,

Please do the right thing regarding Derby County’s Away allocation at Carlisle Utd.

You are a wonderful person and you know the score and what to do.

Thank you.

Kind Regards

Inverurie Ram

35424290-7EEE-4B66-8C93-5BD2B30B6D28.jpeg

Once a Ram...? 

Write to him at the club, Inverurie - you never know, might give you guest tickets! 

50 minutes ago, Topram said:

We will be the first team to sell Out so they might end up giving more but highly doubt it 

The attendance for the playoff semifinal against Bradford was nearly fifteen and a half thousand.

Bradfords allocation was 1,886, although the attendance was listed as 1,948, all of these were in the Pioneer stand which is where our allocation is.

I presume Bradfords extra allocation was because of playoff rules.

Are there any Away Ticket Members 15+, 10+ or 5+ that still have an option to buy a ticket for Carlisle, but can’t make the Carlisle game or have a spare ID for a family member that can’t make the Carlisle game, that can buy me an Adult ticket or Child ticket (13), so there option doesn’t go to waste? I’m looking for 1 ticket, either option, would be appreciated. If so PM me and we can organise details.

Away Ticket Membership Holders that attended 15+ away games last season (one ticket per Fan ID) - On sale Thursday 7th September 2023 (10am) 

Away Ticket Membership Holders that attended 10+ away games last season (one ticket per Fan ID) - On sale Saturday 9th September 2023 (10am)

Away Ticket Membership Holders that attended 5+ away games last season (one ticket per Fan ID) - On sale Monday 11th September 2023 (10am)

If not, I await Wed 13th Sep for my Away Ticket Membership option.

Thanks.

Inverurie Ram

Up The Rams 🐏 

Edited by Inverurie Ram