Idris El Mizouni

Arsene Titman

1 minute ago, Oldben said:

Not the only club in for him, and if any pay a fee, derby dont have a look in.

Can't we agree to buy him the following season when not in embargo at a higher price.  Bit like Wycombe did in reverse on the sale of Matt Phillips to avoid administration and pay debt to a former owner at an increased percentage, even gave him any sell on  and let him act as agent which was against all regs.  Relegated Bristol Rovers as it allowed them to bring players in on loan and all that but they never cheat to maintain a league place so must be OK.

3 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Can't we agree to buy him the following season when not in embargo at a higher price.  Bit like Wycombe did in reverse on the sale of Matt Phillips to avoid administration and pay debt to a former owner at an increased percentage, even gave him any sell on  and let him act as agent which was against all regs.  Relegated Bristol Rovers as it allowed them to bring players in on loan and all that but they never cheat to maintain a league place so must be OK.

Didn't someone do that with Harry Wilson ?

On 08/05/2023 at 22:50, Arsene Titman said:

I do have to take rumours like this with a pinch of salt, when the journalist in question can’t even employ a spell checker…

I have always thought that young players in the team of the division below is a good place to pick up some potential gems though.

29 minutes ago, maydrakin said:

I do have to take rumours like this with a pinch of salt, when the journalist in question can’t even employ a spell checker…

I have always thought that young players in the team of the division below is a good place to pick up some potential gems though.

Its ‘link derby to a player for clicks’ season