Play-Off Dates Changed

2 hours ago, WamRam said:

The most frustrating thing here is why did the EFL released the original dates in the first place? I've seen fans of other clubs had already booked hotels/trains.

I know I've arranged something for 19th May which will be our away game should we finish 5th... Mrs will be delighted if I have to cancel  I'm sure!

They really are the most useless organisation in world football.

Mate if finnish 6th if give place staying at you should be able for another day so you could still go.

9 minutes ago, Brammie Steve said:

It's all a plot I tell you.....a wicked plot!

What else can we do to ensure that the Rams stay in League One.

Now how about that Wembley game?

I would absolutely love it if we went up, just to hear 45,000 Derby fans singing "they docked up 21 points....and we've come straight back up"

Please for the love of God 

2 hours ago, 21CSchizoidRam said:

Wonder why did the EFL move the SW game and not the Barnsley one? or have they moved that too? You'd thought the 3rd place team would be given to Sunday option.

Understand why one needed to be moved as two local clubs playing at same time and policing issues etc.

Brining it forward gives our older players less time to recover.

Moved Barnsley second leg to Friday (was saturday) I believe

6 hours ago, 21CSchizoidRam said:

Wonder why did the EFL move the SW game and not the Barnsley one? or have they moved that too? You'd thought the 3rd place team would be given to Sunday option.

Understand why one needed to be moved as two local clubs playing at same time and policing issues etc.

Brining it forward gives our older players less time to recover.

That puzzles me also, added to the fact that Sheff Wed's home game will have a much higher crowd than Barnsley's. Surely it's best to inconvenience the least number of people.