Play-Off Dates Changed

30 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Disappointing as I felt the original schedule gave the 6th place team a significant advantage, their home leg an evening match under the lights, with the return the dampened atmosphere of a lunchtime kickoff. What a shame. If we get there, we'd want every advantage going.

2nd legs can go to extra-time and penalties. Could be a late Thursday night . Lucky it’s not Plymouth.

16 minutes ago, Indy said:

2nd leg is home game for the team that finishes higher up, I think. As it gives the higher placed team the advantage of extra time and penalties at home if it goes that far. 

It will do mate.

4 hours ago, Foreveram said:

So, I emailed the EFL and told them I couldn’t make Saturday the 20th cos it’s my mum’s 90th birthday party and if they changed it to another day I would be their bestist friend forever. 
Seems to have worked 😂

Your fault then you old scrote.

Instead of a day in the pub with the lads watching the Saturday game I now find myself having to use another Annual Holiday just to watch it as I'm on late shift.

People like you and the EFHell don't care about the earache I get from her indoors do you?

Ive already had to book a holiday for the play off final even though League One was always on Sunday until it looked like Derby were going to make it.

😠

2 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

Your fault then you old scrote.

Instead of a day in the pub with the lads watching the Saturday game I now find myself having to use another Annual Holiday just to watch it as I'm on late shift.

People like you and the EFHell don't care about the earache I get from her indoors do you?

Ive already had to book a holiday for the play off final even though League One was always on Sunday until it looked like Derby were going to make it.

😠

They said there would be be collateral, I’ll just have to live with it.😔

9 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well 1st leg will be hillsboro 8pm kick off

2nd leg at pp 8pm kick that is okay with me as phase back at work but only 2 to 3 hours I be done just after dinner time.

1st leg at PP, 2nd leg at Hillsborough

The most frustrating thing here is why did the EFL released the original dates in the first place? I've seen fans of other clubs had already booked hotels/trains.

I know I've arranged something for 19th May which will be our away game should we finish 5th... Mrs will be delighted if I have to cancel  I'm sure!

They really are the most useless organisation in world football.

Wonder why did the EFL move the SW game and not the Barnsley one? or have they moved that too? You'd thought the 3rd place team would be given to Sunday option.

Understand why one needed to be moved as two local clubs playing at same time and policing issues etc.

Brining it forward gives our older players less time to recover.