Will Osula

angieram

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, it was largely  a matter of timing. At the time of his recall, the team were on a good run and there was no justification for him to start, February onwards, I'm sure he would have got more minutes under his belt.

Also, he took time in buying into the Warne 100% effort style, only showing signs of this kind of commitment right at the end of his spell with us.

• 2 months later...

How bad are things at Sheff Utd that Osula is your starting striker in the Premier League. It must be rough. 

He will chase every ball like a Labrador chasing a bouncing ball but it really did make me think that they could well be after our record. The likes of Osborn, Lowe, etc, are average Championship players at the very best too. It’s nice they got promoted but they’ve got one hell of a challenge this season. 

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

How bad are things at Sheff Utd that Osula is your starting striker in the Premier League. It must be rough. 

He will chase every ball like a Labrador chasing a bouncing ball but it really did make me think that they could well be after our record. The likes of Osborn, Lowe, etc, are average Championship players at the very best too. It’s nice they got promoted but they’ve got one hell of a challenge this season. 

I wonder if they and/or Luton could get tantalisingly close to 11 points this year... Sheffield United were almost on course to do it a few years ago but they found a few wins towards the end. We live in hope!

1 hour ago, jameso said:

I wonder if they and/or Luton could get tantalisingly close to 11 points this year... Sheffield United were almost on course to do it a few years ago but they found a few wins towards the end. We live in hope!

Yes there will be poor competition for that 11 points 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
53 minutes ago, angieram said:

Loves an F.A. Cup goal ...or two! 

Just what I was thinking...........................................as long as it's against lower league opposition.

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Watching him today as West Ham, how is he playing premier league football. Definitely not ready or near the quality to start in the prem. he’ll probably score a hattrick after I post this.

Haven't checked how much game time he's had, but he's not scored in a league fixture this season. I don't think he's a bad player though.