Cambridge United (H) Fri 30th Dec

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

Studs up in to Smith and not even a freekick.

I get he maybe didn’t see it in real time (benefit of the doubt), but when there’s a clear injury high up on his lower leg surely he could book the Cambridge player? Or is that not allowed if he hasn’t blown for the foul? 

Wrong selection for me. Bird and Hourihane offer almost nothing and it should be Knight and Sibley in the heart of midfield instead, even if Knight's out of form. Sadly Dobbin offers nothing either. Even though Barks is out of form he has to be a better option.

Hope I'm wrong but I think we will struggle to score unless NML or McGoldrick create something. When we could have many more creative players in their best positions. It's only Cambridge, near the foot of the third division. 

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

Wrong selection for me. Bird and Hourihane offer almost nothing and it should be Knight and Sibley in the heart of midfield instead, even if Knight's out of form. Sadly Dobbin offers nothing either. Even though Barks is out of form he has to be a better option.

Hope I'm wrong but I think we will struggle to score unless NML or McGoldrick create something. When we could have many more creative players in their best positions. It's only Cambridge, near the foot of the third division. 

61% possession, 3 shots on target and a corner in the first 20 mins according to the bbc website, I think we’ll do alright. 

2 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

He looks low on confidence tonight

He IS low on confidence from what I’ve seen, maybe he’s been reading some of the opinions of him from certain fans. Him and NML are finding space and using their pace well, hopefully it pays off tonight with an assist or a goal. Plenty of time left in this game for him and others to make and take their chances