Holiday Plans 2023

1of4

As my ex wife has unexpectedly robbed me of £12k and i was replaced at work by someone cheaper, my 2023 holiday programme will be mate's spare rooms who live in nice places. 

Where there's a will...

5 minutes ago, sage said:

As my ex wife has unexpectedly robbed me of £12k and i was replaced at work by someone cheaper, my 2023 holiday programme will be mate's spare rooms who live in nice places. 

Where there's a will...

Wait….jeeeeez….how????

How did you manage to find someone to marry you?

19 hours ago, Anag Ram said:

My view from my Maldives villa this morning.

Paradise but empty!

Finding other people is quite exciting 😀

C00C7F46-1949-4048-991F-01FEF87B6C15.jpeg

Day two and the first arrival of beer on the island. I have never been so happy to drink Carslberg. It’s 30 degrees plus and we’ve had no access to beer.

The beer ‘experts’ are not delighted so I asked what they normally drink.

The hard core Scouser and Yorkshireman answered Coors and Madri respectively.

I’m afraid I may have used the phrase girl’s beer at that point 😀

25 minutes ago, David said:

Go Away GIF

Madri is a hipster drink that tastes like Carling.  They’ve never heard of it in Spain.

“Madrí is a completely manufactured and invented brand,’ says Pete Brown, an expert in beer trends and author of ‘Clubland: How the Working Men’s Club Shaped Britain’. ‘It’s purely a marketing reflex exercise. And it’s probably the best [marketing campaign] we’ve seen since Peroni.”

Lol! Madri Mug.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

Madri is a hipster drink that tastes like Carling.  They’ve never heard of it in Spain.

“Madrí is a completely manufactured and invented brand,’ says Pete Brown, an expert in beer trends and author of ‘Clubland: How the Working Men’s Club Shaped Britain’. ‘It’s purely a marketing reflex exercise. And it’s probably the best [marketing campaign] we’ve seen since Peroni.”

Lol! Madri Mug.

Go Away GIF

Just now, Boycie said:

And it’s got wheat in it! 
no wonder you shart.

Worth it. Gonna be on the bog in the morning no matter what you drink, so may as well enjoy it. Better than getting on the tramp juice.

15 minutes ago, David said:

Worth it. Gonna be on the bog in the morning no matter what you drink, so may as well enjoy it. Better than getting on the tramp juice.

Pick the beers without wheat in it init.

You're on the bog in the morning because you have cheeky snacks when you’ve had a few.

Watch him deny it, I’ve witnessed it😂

6 minutes ago, Boycie said:

You're on the bog in the morning because you have cheeky snacks when you’ve had a few.

I could have a pork scratching allergy and still go through the pain just for that crunchy hairy pig fat

3 minutes ago, David said:

I could have a pork scratching allergy and still go through the pain just for that crunchy hairy pig fat

You know that 90% of pig scratching has wheat in it.  You’re a half fan GF

25 minutes ago, Boycie said:

A list of said beers would certainly come in handy for yours truly, either that or lifelong sponsorship from Pampers wet wipes.