Share your Spotify wrapped

Bob The Badger

For those of you who have Spotify, did you get any revelations from your Wrapped?

I am almost always surprised by most played track because it's never my favourite from the year. It's usually more a product of being the first track of my most played playlist.

Of my top 5, only the HAAI remix of Lifetime by Romi would make my top 5

And I'd have to give Free Ride by Eris Drew as my top track although technically it came out late in 2021.

Before Spotify I used to just listen to the same old stuff, but now I rarely go back because there is so much brilliant new music being played.

image.thumb.png.d8c4d62709a00023365092572c37aff4.png

Edited by Bob The Badger

On 02/12/2022 at 11:51, Bob The Badger said:

For those of you who have Spotify, did you get any revelations from your Wrapped?

I am almost always surprised by most played track because it's never my favourite from the year. It's usually more a product of being the first track of my most played playlist.

Of my top 5, only the HAAI remix of Lifetime by Romi would make my top 5

And I'd have to give Free Ride by Eris Drew as my top track although technically it came out late in 2021.

Before Spotify I used to just listen to the same old stuff, but now I rarely go back because there is so much brilliant new music being played.

image.thumb.png.d8c4d62709a00023365092572c37aff4.png

Great to see Sasha on there.  His and Digweed’s Northern Exposure 1 is right up there for me, just behind Oakenfold’s Goa Mix.

1 hour ago, Kinder said:

Great to see Sasha on there.  His and Digweed’s Northern Exposure 1 is right up there for me, just behind Oakenfold’s Goa Mix.

He's done some really good new stuff recently. 

I had tickets to see The Cure in Birmingham this Wednesday but Mrs Badger has broken her ankle and herniated a disc in her back. So we've had to sell them. Gutted. 

I bought them the day they went on sale over a year ago for her Christmas present last year and they weee great tickets. Oh well. 

I've only got Spotify in my new to me car, but it shows what the previous owner had listened to, and neglected to clear.

His taste in music is horrific, but I'm reassured that no one thrashes a new car to an exclusive soundtrack of Phil Collins!

25 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

He's done some really good new stuff recently. 

I had tickets to see The Cure in Birmingham this Wednesday but Mrs Badger has broken her ankle and herniated a disc in her back. So we've had to sell them. Gutted. 

I bought them the day they went on sale over a year ago for her Christmas present last year and they weee great tickets. Oh well. 

That’s rough mate, hope she’s on the mend. Don’t want to rub it in but I’m going on Wednesday.

11 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

98962FB9-3E7E-4B87-BC7C-610E508DA58E.jpeg

9DCA853D-05AB-41F0-8E3B-4D954C333E42.png

I'd never listened to any Foals before.

I probably won't again tbh. Sounds very retro 80s, like a poor mans China Crisis.

My critique maybe a tad tough coming as it does after listening to 45 seconds of one song.

Edit: I left ot running and Mountain at my Gates came on. Now I think I'm listening to Coldplay, so maybe My Number isn't representative of their stuff.

When I first scanned your list I did think it said Mountain of Goats, which quite honestly, would be a much greater title. 

Edited by Bob The Badger

14 hours ago, Kinder said:

That’s rough mate, hope she’s on the mend. Don’t want to rub it in but I’m going on Wednesday.

Not rubbing it in at all, I hope it's brilliant.

Please write a review, maybe in the festival and gigs thread.

We had friends go to the Bologna gig and loved it.

I've been looking at set lists and not seen them play Love Cats yet, which seems weird.

35 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Not rubbing it in at all, I hope it's brilliant.

Please write a review, maybe in the festival and gigs thread.

We had friends go to the Bologna gig and loved it.

I've been looking at set lists and not seen them play Love Cats yet, which seems weird.

Will do. Looks like they’re changing the set list quite a bit on this tour so I’m looking forward to seeing what they play. I’ve never seen them do Love Cats.  We hoped they would at Glastonbury, it’s one of the only Cure songs my wife likes!