Share your Spotify wrapped

Bob The Badger

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

A man with taste.

The songs themselves I honestly don't know if it's correct. 3/5 songs are Courteeners songs but they're not on my top 5 artists? I'm not sure I listened to them THAT much if I'm honest, I'm surprised Body Paint wasn't on my most listened to songs, certainly my favourite song of the year. 

I've got tickets for Arctic Monkeys at Hillsborough Park in June and I am SO SO excited thinking about it.

Edited by Jubbs

I'd share my lists, but in fairness, I'm my works resident DJ, so what Apple thinks I'm listening to isn't necessarily my choice, but a crowd pleasing mix.

I'd never voluntarily listen to Queen, for instance, yet they're right up there.

Josh Gad coming in at no 3 though, is entirely my own hand, shamefully. 

19 hours ago, Jubbs said:

The songs themselves I honestly don't know if it's correct. 3/5 songs are Courteeners songs but they're not on my top 5 artists? I'm not sure I listened to them THAT much if I'm honest, I'm surprised Body Paint wasn't on my most listened to songs, certainly my favourite song of the year. 

I've got tickets for Arctic Monkeys at Hillsborough Park in June and I am SO SO excited thinking about it.

I don’t think mine is correct. I listened to Declan McKenna for about two days after seeing his Glastonbury set, no way does he get in my top 5! 

As for the Foals songs, they only got released in June, but I’ve deffo listened to earlier Foals stuff more!