Derby County Vs Cambridge United
Sky Bet League One
Was: Thursday 29th December 2022, 7:45pm
Now: Friday 30th December 2022, 7:45pm

Derby County Vs Accrington Stanley
Sky Bet League One
Was: Sunday 1st January 2023, 3pm
Now: Monday 2nd January 2023, 3pm

I hate to say this, and risk the wrath of the forum, as that's a (very slight) improvement for me, as I now have the advantage of being able to watch the Bolton Away game (Wasn't planning on being there).

If things go to plan, I'll be missing those 2 home games anyway, as we will hopefully be away, likely 28th or 29th to 3rd, (All very informal, and still TBC) so the changes make no difference. 

So, it's a "Hoorah to Sky", from me!  ?

PS:  If the trip plans go awry, and I'm around, I'll attend the home games, so again, the changes make no difference.

50 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Had written off the Bolton game as I am abroad with family, but I am landing at 12.55 at Manchester airport on 27th, so could now just about make it. Very tempting, but not sure the good lady would approve!

You’ll be lucky to be collecting your bags off the carousel by 3pm. Manchester airport is the pits. 

24 minutes ago, ilkleyram said:

You’ll be lucky to be collecting your bags off the carousel by 3pm. Manchester airport is the pits. 

You are right and so many things could go wrong that I'm not sure it is realistic. Having said that, I did get through the airport really quickly in the summer, but it will probably be listening to the radio heading the other way on the M6 unfortunately.

2 hours ago, ilkleyram said:

We landed at EMA at 13:55 on 24th May, 2014.
Walked in the front door at 14:57, and the tellybox was re-booted, up and running as the ref blew for kick off.

... Perfect timing, and all was fine and dandy, until that Bobby Zamora moment, when I just sat stunned, watching the rest of you sat crying on the telly!  Never been so relieved to have missed a big game!  ??