Derby battled just not enough today

B4ev6is

13 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys the score did not go our way today but I thought lads tried hard we created a few chances but just would not fall our way but warning signs were there all to see but saw a llttle lad looking sad I had to cheer him up put a smile on his face.  

I cant see how you can say didnt go our way we didnt create anything! Midfield absolutely none existent carry too many players the lads up front didnt have a chance we need someone in the midfield to take control of the game which we dont have! We need bielik to come back and control the play instead of it by passing the midfield we lack so much we look awful! Back to the stage where we dont look like scoring 

10 hours ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

I cant see how you can say didnt go our way we didnt create anything! Midfield absolutely none existent carry too many players the lads up front didnt have a chance we need someone in the midfield to take control of the game which we dont have! We need bielik to come back and control the play instead of it by passing the midfield we lack so much we look awful! Back to the stage where we dont look like scoring 

It was a harem scared type of game and we were in it to the final whistle, against a team in second. No drama’s!

30 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

It was a harem scared type of game and we were in it to the final whistle, against a team in second. No drama’s!

We didnt create anything very poor game of football we need to play to our strengths instead of playing completely different football week in week out i understand that some teams its harder then others but not to create many chances in the game is poor 

12 minutes ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

We didnt create anything very poor game of football we need to play to our strengths instead of playing completely different football week in week out i understand that some teams its harder then others but not to create many chances in the game is poor 

You ok mate?
Send us a sign that you are still breathing.  Type a full stop or a comma or summat!  Anything!

#worried

13 hours ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

mother complain GIF

15 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys the score did not go our way today but I thought lads tried hard we created a few chances but just would not fall our way but warning signs were there all to see but saw a llttle lad looking sad I had to cheer him up put a smile on his face.  

It was crap mate, I’m glad I didn’t go.  
What were the warning signs? Was it the team sheet?

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Like you ever would ?

I had a good sing song with some younger fans, but I am of course a half fan so left on 90 in case waiting the extra 7 would make me miss the last train.... 

it was touch and go, 50/50, believe me.

but the internet came back on and I saw all the game.

I wish the bloody internet had gone down!!?

24 minutes ago, Boycie said:

it was touch and go, 50/50, believe me.

but the internet came back on and I saw all the game.

I wish the bloody internet had gone down!!?

I didn't see @angieram or @Curtainsor @sage but it's not an easy ground to look for folks.

Thought the old bill at the back of our stand were in good humour but there seemed to be an awful lot of them around after the match as there wasn't really any trouble. 

3 hours ago, Dcfcsr92 said:

? Sorry mate, i typed it first thing when i woke up and was still unhappy with how we played. I am still breathing thanks for the concern 

That's where you made a mistake. I go for a Billy Whizz first thing, I'm allot less aggy afterwards.