Warne has to be sacked

NottsRam77

12 hours ago, NottsRam77 said:

He questioned the bounce… end of 

bye paul nice knowing u pal ?

I actually find it quite refreshing as he gives the impression of not being a two minute badge kisser , I bet if we win a playoff final at Wembley and a proper bond has formed with him and the fans he will bounce with us , at the moment I get the impression he would feel a bit cringy doing it after five minutes at the club and one game in ,

let him concentrate on winning games and the rest will follow , he could become a cult hero for us with a proper bond , not a lampard bounce away without a glance back after 5 minutes at the club

Edited by Archied

23 minutes ago, Archied said:

I actually find it quite refreshing as he gives the impression of not being a two minute badge kisser , I bet if we win a playoff final at Wembley and a proper bond has formed with him and the fans he will bounce with us , at the moment I get the impression he would feel a bit cringy doing it after five minutes at the club and one game in ,

let him concentrate on winning games and the rest will follow , he could become a cult hero for us with a proper bond , not a lampard bounce away without a glance back after 5 minutes at the club

I think Lampard got a bit wrapped up in the excitement of his first managerial gig. You don’t see him leading bounces at Everton. It was a fun season and we all got a bit carried away. I even got out of my armchair and went to Wembley. 

Warne’s a lot more experienced. He isn’t leading a ounce til there’s something to bounce about.

I think he genuinely appreciated the fans though. He sited it as one of his reasons to leave a cushy job in the championship to come back to league one, and a genuine belief that the fans are the 12th man. He very much sounds like he’s got his head screwed on. 

5 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

I think Lampard got a bit wrapped up in the excitement of his first managerial gig. You don’t see him leading bounces at Everton. It was a fun season and we all got a bit carried away. I even got out of my armchair and went to Wembley. 

That was such an enjoyable season and regardless of how it ended Lampard was fully invested in us. It would be a shame to start painting “the bounce” as an empty gesture just because we’re bitter about him leaving. 

The bounce was Lampard’s thing. Feels odd to force it on other managers.

Edited by cosmic

13 hours ago, Archied said:

Totally agree. Let's try to win some football matches and have a go at getting into a play off position (this season if possible) 

Edited by europia