Malcolm Ebiowei

Rammy03

38 minutes ago, Crewton said:

A good move I think and certainly preferable to him playing for one of our promotion rivals. Any loan fee might also be helpful in determining our compo figure.

Any loan fee they'll pocket and another next year.  We'll get sod all in addition.  6 months since he left and not a penny. Total shambles

5 hours ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Looks like he’s joining Rosenior at Hull City, loan until the end of the season 

Putting aside the derisory figures we were offered, at least Ebiowei has a chance to further enhance his career with a manager that appreciate’s him.

He never did anything wrong leaving us, just a shame the EFL had it in for us so much; regardless I hope he does well there.

1 hour ago, cannable said:

think he was another Patrick Roberts. Quite capable of easily beating three players but little end product.

I think Ebiowei's end product in terms of assists was fine. He got 2, but he created plenty of decent chances that weren't finished off.

His shooting definitely could be improved, but as he showed for our academy, it was certainly there. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Ilsonram12 said:

Wasted half a season, should of been loaned out earlier to continue development, him at Hull and Plange in Belgium, maybe not as good as they thought they were.... 

He’s good enough but you’re right on the wasted half season, he wasn’t really going to figure at Palace, he should have been out on loan to the likes of Hull back I the summer; he’s at least Championship standard.

• 1 month later...
On 17/03/2023 at 13:43, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Not to my knowledge.  Having turned down a huge 30 k from our' friends' at Palace, they've paid sod all whilst pocketing a 6 month loan fee probably in the 250 k region.

Think they are trying to clawback some of the outlay on Plange.  We did well on that deal but Palarse are taking the pish with the offer for Ebiowei