Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

39 minutes ago, S75 Ram said:

I've bought ours about 30 minutes ago, think the IT was a bit screwed as it let me choose seats, but kept bitching about exceeded our allowed quantities.

Then it suddenly started working correctly and I was able to continue to the checkout.

I have a membership but less than 5 away tickets last year. so i'm not allowed yet 

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

System is currently allowing me to click the blue buy button but not allowing me to purchase tickets for Cheltenham .

I think I have to wait until next week but am surprised the buy button isn’t greyed out 

premier league darts GIF by BBC AmericaCome and have a look at what you could’ve won.

8 minutes ago, sage said:

I have a membership but less than 5 away tickets last year. so i'm not allowed yet 

I'm in the 10 plus band, so expected to be able to buy today 

Looks like the validation part of the ticketing system was glitchy this morning 

People were getting a "blue" buy button when it should have been greyed out, given thier membership status.

And then me getting in as expected but then not being able to complete the purchase 

But it seems to have been sorted now.

13 hours ago, David said:

I'm guessing @B4ev6is got us two mixed up again.

Reason being, I was sent a picture of said foot tonight by PM out of nowhere, which was a little unexpected to say the least.

You have to pay for that kind stuff nowadays. 

Good job he sent you the correct foot and not the other 12 inches ?

58 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Whooooaaa, are you going to leave me on my own on the sofa?

one of us GIF

Perhaps Pedro. It won’t be worth it though we both know it. I will have a couple of coke heads either side of me giggling away about the size of NML’s appendage, and somebody in front bouncing around in in a spacial boot obscuring my seated view.