Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

1 hour ago, sage said:

There will be people who get tickets for their ranking next season, but will pass on tickets at face value if it's a ground they have been to before many times like Barnsley.

Hopefully, someone will read my post and offer exactly that...

On 02/02/2023 at 12:06, sage said:

There will be people who get tickets for their ranking next season, but will pass on tickets at face value if it's a ground they have been to before many times like Barnsley.

I would not pass on any tickets on as you dont know who you passing them onto. You could pass on tickets with football ban at grounds and you would be you gets into trouble it is different if family member or friend as you.

On 01/02/2023 at 22:10, angieram said:

Just email dcfctickets. 

ticket.office@dcfc.co.uk

I sent an e-mail. I received a reply stating the list only comes into play as soon as they are sold out. I was hoping to be near the top of the list by asking early, but yet again it becomes an internet race, to get in fast. Unfortunately I’m a working man that does a physical job, not an office job, plus I have a cr@p phone and poor internet, and I work in areas with poor internet signals, so it’s a race I’m likely not to win.

Life used to be frustrating as a young man trying to get into a nightclub at a weekend to be turned away by some Neanderthal bouncers that didn’t like the look of you, or the look of your shoes or some other horse dung rules.

Now in the modern world we struggle to get tickets to football matches because some of us don’t have super quick billy the whizz internet fibre or whatever!!!

Complete geeky horse manure and even horses think modern day football stinks!

136CA2F1-5993-4939-8814-A5EAF383EBA9.jpeg

5 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I would not pass on any tickets on as you dont know who you passing them onto. You could pass on tickets with football ban at grounds and you would be you gets into trouble it is different if family member or friend as you.

You are not helping @B4ev6is.

The majority of us are very decent human beings, just wanting to watch our beloved Derby County and a lot of us, don’t fit into the current system of how the ticket system works, hence some of us require help from our fellow Derby County Supporters or anyone with good connections within the club.

As it states on the Clough & Taylor statue outside the ground.

Harmony, Integrity & Unity.

We should all help out our fellow human beings with love, peace and harmony. Look after one another and the world is a far better place, especially when it’s a fellow supporter of Derby County Football Club. We sing together, we sit and stand together, we march together, we laugh and joke together, we smile together, we celebrate together and we stay together and are far stronger together with Harmony, Integrity and Unity.

Trust, respect one another and choose the positive option.

Life, Love & Unity.

26DABE2A-B93F-421D-860F-DD3E1ECF4E5B.jpeg

6383A2AD-DA11-45C4-9A21-2FE176D7328A.jpeg

23 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

You are not helping @B4ev6is.

The majority of us are very decent human beings, just wanting to watch our beloved Derby County and a lot of us, don’t fit into the current system of how the ticket system works, hence some of us require help from our fellow Derby County Supporters or anyone with good connections within the club.

As it states on the Clough & Taylor statue outside the ground.

Harmony, Integrity & Unity.

We should all help out our fellow human beings with love, peace and harmony. Look after one another and the world is a far better place, especially when it’s a fellow supporter of Derby County Football Club. We sing together, we sit and stand together, we march together, we laugh and joke together, we smile together, we celebrate together and we stay together and are far stronger together with Harmony, Integrity and Unity.

Trust, respect one another and choose the positive option.

Life, Love & Unity.

26DABE2A-B93F-421D-860F-DD3E1ECF4E5B.jpeg

6383A2AD-DA11-45C4-9A21-2FE176D7328A.jpeg

Sorry never meant cause any trouble but personal I would not do it.