Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

20 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Away tickets for Wycombe on sale from tomorrow. 1,850 total allocation.

Just purchased mine online, seat behind the directors box in home end. I created an online account and five minutes later the print at home ticket was in my inbox. Plenty available. Another away game where I can look forward to sitting down.

36 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Why do that mate when you can be in the away end.

Because then I have to stand up behind you when I've paid for a seat that you won't let me use ?

Edited by Brailsford Ram

2 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

Just purchased mine online, seat behind the directors box in home end. I created an online account and five minutes later the print at home ticket was in my inbox. Plenty available. Another away game where I can look forward to sitting down.

Read the small print... it said "Seat behind the TV director's box"...

article-0-1B710B4B000005DC-479_308x185.j

4 minutes ago, MelSage said:

Is there any chance that Wycombe away tickets will be available for general sale?

I would love to go but have not attended any away matches last season, so I guess the chances are almost non-existent?

I would say no mate

On 24/01/2023 at 22:12, MelSage said:

Is there any chance that Wycombe away tickets will be available for general sale?

I would love to go but have not attended any away matches last season, so I guess the chances are almost non-existent?

I'd say there's a slim possibility. If it does I think you'll be fighting over something between 0-100 tickets maximum. But it is the weekend before Valentines Day, so there may be a few regulars on wooing duties, so keep your fingers crossed. 

11 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I'd say there's a slim possibility. If it does I think you'll be fighting over something between 0-100 tickets maximum. But it is the weekend before Valentines Day, so there may be a few regulars on wooing duties, so keep your fingers crossed. 

Highly unlikely.

13 minutes ago, Crewton said:

If you're  a 10+ away game member, your only missus is the club.

16 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I've managed to blag 2 car park tickets ?

14 minutes ago, Crewton said:

@Ramslad1992 will be going. His Mrs knows the score.

38 minutes ago, Crewton said:

12 red roses or a ticket to Wycombe? Maybe we could have asked Wycombe for a singing section and a petting one just for this game. 

On 24/01/2023 at 15:37, Brailsford Ram said:

Because then I have to stand up behind you when I've paid for a seat that you won't let me use ?

Some clubs designate a 'singing section' i.e. don't even think about sitting down.

Maybe they could also designate a 'mandatory sitting section' with standing pretty much prohibited.

I'm about 6 foot tall and generally I don't mind standing at away games but the rake of the stands in some of these old grounds is very shallow and, if you are unfortunate enough to get a basketball player in front of you (as I did on Tuesday), then you're stuffed.