Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

8 hours ago, angieram said:

When I collected my Morecambe and Lincoln tickets, I told them about all the problems we've had every game with the ticketing system. He seemed very surprised, as if no one else was reporting this.

Took my details but I'm not expecting to hear back from anyone.

Keep reporting it as we've got to make a noise if we want it changing! 

My dad reported it too and they told him they had no idea any issues with it.

6 hours ago, Foreveram said:

49 seats left.

Beginning to get an idea of numbers of members now.Charlton went to general sale with about 1,800 sold.Mansfield ,Fleetwood and Shrewsbury were all similar numbers. Morecambe looks like selling out to members with 1,800 sold. Lincoln has sold out to members with just over 2,000. Next up is Cambridge where the allocation can be up to 2,600 which I think should satisfy all members and will probably make general sale.

Dont bet on it

Cambridge away, looks like the total allocation could be just 1,470. A Wednesday fan  @walkleyowl messaged me to say this was the case and looking on a couple of sites, it appears to be the case. That’s what Southampton got in the League cup and that is Barnsley’s total allocation. The allocation is the South stand seated, with the Habbin terrace unused. I contacted their SLO to confirm this, his reply was, Derby have this information ask them, helpful. The price against Barnsley is £24 adults and £21 concessions. Will have to wait for confirmation but I thought I would give a heads up to anyone expecting to get to this. Also anyone looking to buy in the home end, like most of the smaller clubs are doing with us, you have to have previous history.

On 02/09/2022 at 15:03, Grumpy Git said:

That's like when you take your new car back when it goes wrong, only for the service manager to say 'It's the first time we've had that problem'. A quick Google search then shows everyone else with a FoGMVW MkIII Fiestra has the same problem.

It is so annoying when a customer service person says something like that. it implies that somehow you are the problem and not the fact that it has gone wrong. More often than not its because other people just put up with it and don't complain. 

6 hours ago, Foreveram said:

Cambridge away, looks like the total allocation could be just 1,470. A Wednesday fan  @walkleyowl messaged me to say this was the case and looking on a couple of sites, it appears to be the case. That’s what Southampton got in the League cup and that is Barnsley’s total allocation. The allocation is the South stand seated, with the Habbin terrace unused. I contacted their SLO to confirm this, his reply was, Derby have this information ask them, helpful. The price against Barnsley is £24 adults and £21 concessions. Will have to wait for confirmation but I thought I would give a heads up to anyone expecting to get to this. Also anyone looking to buy in the home end, like most of the smaller clubs are doing with us, you have to have previous history.

Signed in to home tickets bit just now and those 2 areas (South/Habbin) not available to home fans to buy. Will ask one of their season ticket holders at work

Edited by CBRammette
Typos

9 minutes ago, Grumpy Git said:

What a tw*t. Makes me sick when you get this response, bleedin' jobsworth.

Yes a disappointing response, being the supporter liaison officer you would think he should know the answer, the tickets are already on sale to home fans. The away fans guides say up to 2,600 away fans which should accommodate our away members while 1,470 will not so fans cannot make plans until this information is known and tickets bought. Still, I’m sure he’s got much more important things to do.

On 04/09/2022 at 16:28, Sean said:

Sorry to the mods if I'm not allowed to ask on here (delete if so) but in looking for two tickets to Morecambe if anyone is unable to go? ?

Didn’t stop you asking for Shrewsbury tickets mate?

Are you like me, no membership?

28 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Signed in to home tickets bit just now and those 2 areas (South/Habbin) not available to home fans to buy. Will ask one of their season ticket holders at work

The question is have things changed since last season. Barnsley say 1,470 is their total allocation, where normally it would say initial allocation.

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

Didn’t stop you asking for Shrewsbury tickets mate?

Are you like me, no membership?

I got a ticket for Shrewsbury so don't think that was me, unless I was checking how many were left.

I have a membership but I was planning to go with my brother who doesn't hence why I didn't get chance to sort it in time!

2 hours ago, Sean said:

I got a ticket for Shrewsbury so don't think that was me, unless I was checking how many were left.

I have a membership but I was planning to go with my brother who doesn't hence why I didn't get chance to sort it in time!

You’re right, I’m wrong. Don’t tell anybody though ?.  I need to speed read slower. ?

Soz Sean