Women's Euro 2022

38 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Looking at England's likely opponents in the quarter finals. It's between Spain and Denmark, neither of which look much kop. 

I'd say England have a great chance of the semis. Can rest some stars in the final group match and use the squad, which is a luxury we don't often have. 

Definite chance of a semi with this squad.

Scoring for fun like.

3 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Just checking, you know how you hear some remarks from female fans about the mens players having nice legs etc?  Are we allowed to comment about a ladies team?

Checking for a friend btw, don’t cancel them.

1 minute ago, Boycie said:

Definite chance of a semi with this squad.

Scoring for fun like.

Disgusting!

Never a moderator around when you need one!  

i watched the Iceland VS Belgium game.  i have followed the women's national team and am familiar with most of the players.  We have a quite special player in the team Sveindís Jónsdóttir, who plays for Wolfsburg and won the German title with them.  21 years old, built like a gazelle, fast, technical and takes longer throw in's than most men.

The game ended 1-1, Sveindís the best player on the pitch.

21 hours ago, ramit said:

i watched the Iceland VS Belgium game.  i have followed the women's national team and am familiar with most of the players.  We have a quite special player in the team Sveindís Jónsdóttir, who plays for Wolfsburg and won the German title with them.  21 years old, built like a gazelle, fast, technical and takes longer throw in's than most men.

Your entire squad is somebody's daughter mate. 

Apart from Jensen?

9 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Your entire squad is somebody's daughter mate. 

Apart from Jensen?

They put the last name on the back of our shirts to appease the blessed foreigners who would get a panic attack at seeing first names on the back of our national team shirts.  Sveindís is rather easy to spot on the field though.?

23 hours ago, ramit said:

I don't think I've seen a highlight reel quite like that one since we signed Abdoul Camara!

She may be very good, but I'm not sure how 4 and a half minutes of her losing possession and playing poor final passes, mixed with 1.5 minutes dedicated to 2 tap-ins and one cross being bundled in for an own goal shows it?

9 hours ago, Coconut's Beard said:

I don't think I've seen a highlight reel quite like that one since we signed Abdoul Camara!

She may be very good, but I'm not sure how 4 and a half minutes of her losing possession and playing poor final passes, mixed with 1.5 minutes dedicated to 2 tap-ins and one cross being bundled in for an own goal shows it?

Granted, that clip does not show her in her best light, but she is very highly rated internationally and you would see why if you watch her play with the national team.

2 hours ago, ramit said:

Granted, that clip does not show her in her best light, but she is very highly rated internationally and you would see why if you watch her play with the national team.

Now I recall sveindis had what looked like a really good chance near the end against Italy, but sort of tripped over the ball and back heeled it straight to the grateful goalkeeper. ?

10 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Now I recall sveindis had what looked like a really good chance near the end against Italy, but sort of tripped over the ball and back heeled it straight to the grateful goalkeeper. ?

Oh, you're just jealous of the goalkeeper's view ?