Away Memberships

Day

1 hour ago, Kathcairns said:

Have you forgotten that some fans cant afford to go to every away match, so why should they be excluded because they havnt got the funds.

As I explained in the other post they are not excluded at all if there is a large enough allocation.To turn your argument around, if there is only one ticket left and it’s between someone who decides they want to go to their one and only away game and someone that has traveled all over the country to every game , who do you give the ticket to.

These are the away allocations

Accrington 2300

Barnsley 6000

Bolton 5000

Bristol Rovers 1100 (some more if raining !!)

Burton 1800

Cambridge 1600 plus some terracing

Charlton 3000

Cheltenham 1100

Exeter 1300

Fleetwood 1100

FGR 1200

Ipswich 1900+

Lincoln 2000

MK Dons 3000

Morecambe 1400+

Oxford 5000

Posh 1800

Plymouth 1300+

Pompey 2800

Port Vale 4500

Sheff Wed 3700

Shrewsbury 1800

Ambulance Chasers 2000

+ suggests more could be available but without a number

I imagine we will sell out 80-90% of those games

27 minutes ago, sage said:

These are the away allocations

Accrington 2300

Barnsley 6000

Bolton 5000

Bristol Rovers 1100 (some more if raining !!)

Burton 1800

Cambridge 1600 plus some terracing

Charlton 3000

Cheltenham 1100

Exeter 1300

Fleetwood 1100

FGR 1200

Ipswich 1900+

Lincoln 2000

MK Dons 3000

Morecambe 1400+

Oxford 5000

Posh 1800

Plymouth 1300+

Pompey 2800

Port Vale 4500

Sheff Wed 3700

Shrewsbury 1800

Ambulance Chasers 2000

+ suggests more could be available but without a number

I imagine we will sell out 80-90% of those games

Agree with most of your list but the away fans guide that I usually follow give both Sheffield Wednesday, and MK dons at up to 8,000.

2 hours ago, angieram said:

I can confirm they did use a separate company, as my membership pack never arrived. I was referred onto them when I queried it. That might be why they used them, as they put the packs together and posted them out. 

The packs themselves were quite impressive,  the content less so! I liked my keyring! ? 

Lots of recycling of cardboard. ?

That the one.

CB8E9430-6B40-4675-83C8-FFA1F9484D2D.jpeg

43 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

As I explained in the other post they are not excluded at all if there is a large enough allocation.To turn your argument around, if there is only one ticket left and it’s between someone who decides they want to go to their one and only away game and someone that has traveled all over the country to every game , who do you give the ticket to.

Dosnt wash everybody should have the same chance. I dont go away now, cant afford now retired, so its not me saying i want the ticket, but can you explain why fans that go to all away games think they are better fans, wish i could go to all away games. If i could go to 1 away game why shouldnt i have that chance.

2 hours ago, Foreveram said:

So what happens when you have 20,000 season tickets and away allocation of 1,500

No different to the half million* of us trying to snap up the 35k play off final tickets!

*including wider family members, neighbours, and the postman from our previous address, obvs!  ?

2 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Dosnt wash everybody should have the same chance. I dont go away now, cant afford now retired, so its not me saying i want the ticket, but can you explain why fans that go to all away games think they are better fans, wish i could go to all away games. If i could go to 1 away game why shouldnt i have that chance.

How is fair that 1 away game fan gets a tickets were others been say 20 away games and miss out. That x amount of games should stay.

3 hours ago, DerbyRevolution said:

1500 away members paying £40 is only 60k in the bank. 

some grounds don't have 1500 away allocation 

i'd be happy to see it scrapped and back to STH / general fans building away points and loyalty

Away membership doesn’t guarantee a ticket for an away match there can be other criteria too like away members who went to 10 away games last season etc.

2 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

No, you’ll have to ask them, I know several that go to all or most away games and I’ve never heard any of them say they’re better than anyone else, have you? Like I’ve explained several times you can go to games, you just haven’t got priority.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

How is fair that 1 away game fan gets a tickets were others been say 20 away games and miss out. That x amount of games should stay.

Not everyone can go to ALL away games though. Some people work on Saturdays, or work shifts. Childcare and jobs to finish on time to get to wherever the away game is in a Tuesday night. 

My son plays himself on a Saturday, so some home games are a struggle even though we’re ST holders, let alone going away. But we do want to try and go to away games when we can.

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

So you are all saying if you cant afford to go to all away matches hard luck, i think its very discrimatory. Years ago it was first come first served.