Away Memberships

Day

If we start the season well and carry that on, every away game will sell out, even the ones with large away capacity. 

Too many people will miss out on the smaller grounds so will inevitably want to get to ones they can guarantee. And there’s so many grounds people have never been to they need to tick off the list. It’s one of the reasons so many of us are looking forward to this season. 

24 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Yes but you'll still get folk complaining that they couldn't even get membership if numbers are limited. If 10000 buy membership but can't get a ticket because allocations are limited  is that any worse than 10000 people wanting membership but not being able to get it because numbers are limited? (apart from the fact they've shelled out the membership fee I guess but that is offset by the fact that atleast you're in with a chance of getting a ticket whereas you're not if you couldn't buy membership)

I’m not going to lose sleep over their problems ??‍♂️

15 minutes ago, Ilkestonian said:

I've just bought mine even though it's not 10am yet ? just hope I can get to the three grounds I've not yet seen us play at though I doubt it being as I only did a few away games last season but hope springs eternal as the saying goes ?

I know logged on early and bought mine at about 9.45. There are three I particularly want for location rather than new grounds but would be able to get home tickets anyway for those if I had to as know home season ticket holders. Lucky enough to be able to think of it as an easy way to get bit extra money directly to club. I think the method of allocating the limited away tickets for next season is as fair as it could be really as those who went earlier last season before fan momentum built more should benefit. Great position to be in after the Morris era though, way too many fans for away tickets and all away ends will be sold out. 

Edited by CBRammette
Nonsense

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

Got mine but couldn’t get my son and grandsons, it wouldn’t let me assign them like I normally do with tickets. I’ll just have to do them individually when the first payment clears.

I managed to assign to my son ok

32 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Got mine but couldn’t get my son and grandsons, it wouldn’t let me assign them like I normally do with tickets. I’ll just have to do them individually when the first payment clears.

Strange I managed to get my lads. Have another go it allowed me to assign owners.

32 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

You can add one to your basket, then go back to the main ticket menu and add the other ones in the age category you need using the same process. Once all are in your basket, go to the basket and then add  the owners. Long winded I know but it works.

34 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

I know logged on early and bought mine at about 9.45. There are three I particularly want for location rather than new grounds but would be able to get home tickets anyway for those if I had to as know home season ticket holders. Lucky enough to be able to think of it as an easy way to get bit extra money directly to club. I think the method of allocating the limited away tickets for next season is as fair as it could be really as those who went earlier last season before fan momentum built more should benefit. Great position to be in after the Morris era though, way too many fans for away tickets and all away ends will be sold out. 

Definitely, should make for some great atmospheres ? I agree that the away ticket allocation is fair and don't begrudge any fan getting a ticket before me if they went to more away games than me and if I don't get one I'll try and get one in with the home fans though I guess that'll be difficult too as unlike you I don't know any fans of those clubs ? fingers crossed though and I hope you manage to get to the games you want to too ?