Away Memberships

Day

18 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

Just priority for purchasing based on last years attended league away games.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2022/07/away-ticket-membership-information-confirmed

Priority ‘Windows’ Following Each Away Ticket On-Sale Announcement

1. First 48 Hours - Members who attended 20+ Away League Matches the previous season

2. Second 48 Hours - Members who attended 15+ Away League Matches the previous season

3. Third 48 Hours - Members who attended 10+ Away League Matches the previous season

4. Fourth 48 Hours - Members who attended 5+ Away League Matches the previous season

5. Fifth 48 Hours - All Members

6. General Sale

I should be okay for all but the smallest grounds, which is what I expected. Fair dibs on those that did 20+ games.

14 minutes ago, angieram said:

I should be okay for all but the smallest grounds, which is what I expected. Fair dibs on those that did 20+ games.

? I thought you only missed a couple. I’d be surprised if there was more than about 1,000 that went to 20+, might be wrong though.

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

? I thought you only missed a couple. I’d be surprised if there was more than about 1,000 that went to 20+, might be wrong though.

No, we missed all London ones as no Roadrider, Sheffield United cos it's a pain and full of cokeheads, and a couple when we had covid!

25 minutes ago, angieram said:

I'm hoping the winter weather puts enough people off going to Burton. It's the only game of the season I can get to without driving ?
Maybe Shrewsbury being on the Tuesday will allow sales to get through to general sale?

I don't think I'll have much trouble getting tickets to the other games I'm allowed to go to.

1 minute ago, erathirea said:

Given I don't live locally, I had hoped to get to a couple of away games this year. Since I only attended 2 home games last year, I suspect getting in the away end for Lincoln and Cambridge may prove a challenge...

The number of home games you've been to is irrelevant isn't it?

Does anyone have an estimate of the number of members in each category if we assume everyone who had membership last year renews?

Like a previous poster, Ive got a ST and went to a couple of away games last year.

If there's >2000 members with 20+ games under their belt I don't begrudge them first dibs at all but question whether a bottom rung membership is much better than ST alone in reality.

1 minute ago, Ian Buxton's Bat said:

Does anyone have an estimate of the number of members in each category if we assume everyone who had membership last year renews?

Like a previous poster, Ive got a ST and went to a couple of away games last year.

If there's >2000 members with 20+ games under their belt I don't begrudge them first dibs at all but question whether a bottom rung membership is much better than ST alone in reality.

I’d guess the top 3 categories are a relatively small number. The bottom 2 is where it gets interesting. I don’t really want to buy a membership and only went to 1 away game last season I believe. 

3 minutes ago, Srg said:

I’d guess the top 3 categories are a relatively small number. The bottom 2 is where it gets interesting. I don’t really want to buy a membership and only went to 1 away game last season I believe. 

My days of going to every away game are in the past but I do enjoy 4 or 5 a season but it seems fairly pointless to purchase the away membership as it’s unlikely to prove successful for the ones I want to go to and the added complication being that I would go with mates who probably go to a lot more away games so I would end up sitting away from them if I ever got a ticket as they would have got theirs earlier than me and it gets tricky getting the right amount of people into a car to make it cost effective.

6 minutes ago, Ian Buxton's Bat said:

No way is there 2,000 members that have been to 20+ games, I’d be surprised if there is 2,000 members in total. Season tickets don’t come in to it.

1 hour ago, Ian Buxton's Bat said:

myself and 2 mates did 21 away league fixtures last season