Biggest Idiot

sage

On 29/06/2022 at 08:40, BaaLocks said:

Robbie Savage, Chris Sutton. The collective intelligence of an amoeba with learning difficulties.

Chris Sutton generally gives the impression of being a totally condescending bell end.  Think Savage is more hair and front.  Though I was right in front of the dive for Leicester.  Have been told by someone who works at the Childrens unit in the hospital that he supported their stuff at Christmas etc long after he left.  Maybe still does.

41 minutes ago, sage said:

In what way is she a hypocrite?

Not saying she isn't just interested in why she is, or perceived to be

She's been seen on Diesel trains, Flying round the world on planes using jet fuel, Eats food that's been delivered by lorries that use diesel, Caught a taxi which uses diesel, Flew in helicopters that uses fuel, And was once caught dropping a mars bar wrapper.

No Hypocrisy in it, It's just being told not to do something by someone who does the exact opposite...a bit like a Prime Minister ?

41 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

She's been seen on Diesel trains, Flying round the world on planes using jet fuel, Eats food that's been delivered by lorries that use diesel, Caught a taxi which uses diesel, Flew in helicopters that uses fuel, And was once caught dropping a mars bar wrapper.

No Hypocrisy in it, It's just being told not to do something by someone who does the exact opposite...a bit like a Prime Minister ?

Does she fly? 

The food thing is hard to circumnavigate

24 minutes ago, sage said:

Does she fly? 

The food thing is hard to circumnavigate

She went to Canada a few years back with her Father and advisor, Booked into the hotel then challenged by a youtuber about her duplicitous, She looked very confused as to why she's being asked these questions, Dad steps in and ushers her away, Advisor threatens him with the police, Youtuber says go ahead I'm not doing anything wrong.

I didn't see her get off a plane...he did, Unless he's lying of course ?‍♀️ 

10 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

Amanda Holden, Greta Thunberg, Lineker, Gary Neville. You can’t separate them, they’re all self promoting gobshites who make the world a worse place. 

This has to be the most disgraceful comment I've ever read on here.  Shameful.

7 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

You mine like Leonardo Di Caprio booking a ticket on Virgin Galactic that will produce 30 tonnes of carbon dioxide on a 2 hr flight.  Same bloke who once said this. 

Right now, our mother — our mother — all of our mothers, Mother Earth is hurting. And she needs a generation of thoughtful, caring and active kids like all of you to protect her for the future. You can help us win the battle to clean up our air, or water, our land, to protect our forests, our oceans, and our wildlife.”

Emma Thompson was another favourite- flying into Scotland on a private plane and selecting Beef on the menu to attend a climate change event.

The issue is there aren't that many 'famous people' to choose from.

I watch any 'celebrity' edition of any programme with my missus and just constantly say 'Who's that..'

Inevitably it's someone off several other celebrity shows and basically originally off TOWIE, Made in Chelsea, Geordie Shore; Love Island, or a YouTube presenter or lifestyle adviser, or a loser from X Factor, Bake Off etc etc

Literally no one is anyone of substance or interest...I can't be annoyed beyond thinking  'who the f*** are you'.

9 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

You mine like Leonardo Di Caprio booking a ticket on Virgin Galactic that will produce 30 tonnes of carbon dioxide on a 2 hr flight.  Same bloke who once said this. 

Right now, our mother — our mother — all of our mothers, Mother Earth is hurting. And she needs a generation of thoughtful, caring and active kids like all of you to protect her for the future. You can help us win the battle to clean up our air, or water, our land, to protect our forests, our oceans, and our wildlife.”

Emma Thompson was another favourite- flying into Scotland on a private plane and selecting Beef on the menu to attend a climate change event.

The same Emma Thompson who left Scotland after Brexit to live in Italy, Then when there was rumblings of a Trexit she moved back to Scotland.

Climate change is mans doing, It's affecting us all, My issue is, "They think" well it's only me isn't it, I have to convince the World to change their ways.

So to get back on topic of Biggest Idiots, All reality TV show contestants, Those that seek fame and fortune but have no contribution to life on earth, Football pundits who tell us what we've just witnessed, Comedians(new generation)who think they're funny but aren't imo, Celebs who advertise on TV who are getting money from the last vestiges of their fame...There's no end to them!