Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

1 hour ago, Bob The Badger said:

Says the man whose previous post could be nailed into a thesaurus under the phrase 'triggered'.

You come in here for one purpose only - to wind people up. And then you whine when you get attacked. 

You're effectively a guest here. A guest nobody invited. I give my friends a lot more leeway when they come to my house than random strangers who want to annoy my friends. 

You are the latter. 

For what worth, I think you are wrong. @Red_Dawnis not a guest, he has been a forum member for a great many years, creating and receiving some memorable posts which has made this thread an enjoyable read. You are basically advocating a thread where we have 100% opposition to Notts. What would be the point of that? I might as well stand outside my house and shout at a rose bush.

Carry on Dawnie I say; this thread would be all the poorer without you, as it has been since Tigger was ejected.

33 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

For what worth, I think you are wrong. @Red_Dawnis not a guest, he has been a forum member for a great many years, creating and receiving some memorable posts which has made this thread an enjoyable read. You are basically advocating a thread where we have 100% opposition to Notts. What would be the point of that? I might as well stand outside my house and shout at a rose bush.

Carry on Dawnie I say; this thread would be all the poorer without you, as it has been since Tigger was ejected.

I'm not basically advocating that at all, you're just making s*** up. I quite like poking him (from a distance) on occasions

I was calling him out for whining.

And your shouting at a rose bush analogy isn't even an analogy. It's gibberish.

This is a Derby forum. When you join it you are asked: Who is watching? (Statue between the dugouts).

Presumably, that is to screen for opposition fans. 

So yeah, he's a guest.

I suppose we technically all are, but we've been invited to the day-do, he's been told it's okay to hang around outside the church and maybe throw some confetti as long as he doesn't try to sneak on to any photos. 

That's how you write an analogy, btw.  

Should be rather boring for them this season with Sheffield United and Luton incapable of getting 30 points between them and Burnley and Everton battling for the other drop spot. 16th spot is nailed on and they don’t even need to spend a penny, in fact a depressing 30 points will keep them them up and achieve all their ambitions. 

Why so much angst on here these past couple of pages? Correct me if I’m wrong, but we won in rather spectacular fashion, and forest lost in fairly humiliating circumstances. If carlsberg did weekends and all that. Dawnie’s done well to lift his head above the duvet at all.

I’d normally have expected the internet to be broke in notts until they at least win another game (when are they playing Luton?). 

41 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

This is a Derby forum. When you join it you are asked: Who is watching? (Statue between the dugouts).

We have invisible captcha and question and answers to screen for bots, being a Derby forum I just made them on topic.

I also then manually approve registrations which is why you very very rarely see bots on here.

Intention was never to screen for away fans, we have had many join over the years.

1 hour ago, Bob The Badger said:

I'm not basically advocating that at all, you're just making s*** up. I quite like poking him (from a distance) on occasions

So yeah, he's a guest.

I suppose we technically all are, but we've been invited to the day-do, he's been told it's okay to hang around outside the church and maybe throw some confetti as long as he doesn't try to sneak on to any photos. 

Cool story Bro.

2 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

So yeah, he's a guest.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

4 hours ago, David said:

We have invisible captcha and question and answers to screen for bots, being a Derby forum I just made them on topic.

I also then manually approve registrations which is why you very very rarely see bots on here.

Intention was never to screen for away fans, we have had many join over the years.

So, are you as happy to have away fans as home ones? Or do you more rigorously vet/watch away fans?

I must have been in 25+ sports forums since my first LA RAms one in 1997. More than half were for one team. Most didn't allow opposition fans at all and would have screening questions like yours, but those that did carefully vetted them. 

And fwiw, I have no issue with you letting in away fans because it's your board, and for the most part, I ignore them anyway.

This all goes back to Dawn whining because somebody pushed back on him.

It's like standing in the away end and bursting into tears when you have abuse hurled at you.

WTF did you expect?

Having said that, if @Comrade 86 hurls a brick at Dawn, I'll definitely think he's gone too far.

Everton haven’t played too badly in their home defeats. Just poor results. Burnley are a bit of an unknown. But Luton and Sheff Utd are horribly out of their depth. 

If Sheffield United lose at home to Everton next, I believe they will started the season by losing the first 10 games straight. They have some horrible fixtures on the horizon. 

Anyway, are we all looking forward to the slap down for daring to question the officials that forest are inevitably going to get?

"We feel that man u got soft decisions at old Trafford"

"Lol. We have reviewed the match and found nothing wrong with man United's decision making, back in your box and we've told you before not to let cooper out in public without a paper bag over his head. VAR is, as you know, infallible, as long as the right team wins."