Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

47 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

When in doubt, break out the attendances lads 😆 

That's a much better of measuring team success than considering the two divisions between us.. 

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

Obviously, enjoy it while you can, but are Bournemouth a bigger club than Leeds, are Luton a bigger club than Sheffield Wednesday. League position doesn’t tell the whole story. This is a momentary blip in footballing history. Something that will eventually be forgotten as an insignificant footnote after normal order has resumed. 

48 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

When in doubt, break out the attendances lads 😆 

That's a much better of measuring team success than considering the two divisions between us.. 

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

Holy crap, I just noticed you have commented 4,000 times in this group!

How many times were you told you weren't good enough growing up?

Wouldn't therapy be easier?

Repeat after me:

Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better.

image.thumb.png.957931174edd559d025b028b8fc09465.png

10 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

Holy crap, I just noticed you have commented 4,000 times in this group!

How many times were you told you weren't good enough growing up?

Wouldn't therapy be easier?

Repeat after me:

Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better.

image.thumb.png.957931174edd559d025b028b8fc09465.png

Freudian analysis, where you say one thing and mean your mother.

7 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

I rarely visit this thread, but when I do @Red_Dawn always seems to be lurking about.

It's almost like he has no friends.

Anyway, I always love to share this with the followers of the second team in Nottingham when they get all uppity.

Even in League One we'd be getting higher attendances then these clowns in the Championship.

Derby:Foerst averages.jpg

Even with all those 23 year old students at fiver a ticket.  Shall we give them 20/21 as a present.

Yes but you also had a history of embellishing your attendance figures whilst also handing out free season tickets with archaic phones..

It's not even as if those figures are accurate 🙈

Ask any neutral fan who the bigger club is between Derby and Forest. There's only going to be one answer and it isn't the shower playing in Div 3. 

Even your own posters on here admit we're the kings of the East Midlands.. 🍿

10 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

The biggest success you've had is your owner avoiding prison.

It won't last.

Your former owner paid his taxes yet? 

Thought not. 

If you or I did what your owner got upto we'd end up in prison. 

12 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Yes but you also had a history of embellishing your attendance figures whilst also handing out free season tickets with archaic phones..

Ask any neutral fan who the bigger club is between Derby and Forest. There's only going to be one answer and it isn't the shower playing in Div 3. 

The ticket/phone thing is the most pathetic cope I've ever seen. Apparently it's somehow cheating to incentivise people to buy tickets with special offers. Forest could give away methadone and a pass for a go on their own sister with their tickets and they still wouldn't fill their shed if they weren't in the Premier League.

15 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Your former owner paid his taxes yet? 

Thought not. 

Two quotes for you Red_Yawn

The biggest mistake I  ever made was leaving Derby County.

Derby is a real football town.

Can you guess who said them?

I'll give you a clue; he continued to live in Derby even when he worked in Nottingham.

Thing you have to remember about the phone deal is at that time basically every contract phone was being offered with "free gifts" (free laptop! Free plasma telly! Free hi-fi!) to tempt people into bad, expensive phone contracts.

I highly doubt many were actually taken up through the offer, certainly not enough to significantly affect the attendance figures.

It's also not as if Derby are or ever were alone in doing offers to get folks into the ground.

What they did do in the sam rush days was the trick (and again, hardly dcfc alone) of counting tickets sold, and not people through the gate. I'm sure that stopped after rush went.

But you also have to understand Nottingham has other things to tempt natives in their leisure time, like staring into a pit of despair, a career in opioid addiction, community firearms action groups, going to watch notts county or just the simple pleasures of picking the bugs out of each others skin and hair for a quick snack.

30 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Those in glass houses.

if you or I did what our EX owner did, we might end up in cushy minimum security prison with other wealthy fraudsters.

If you or i did what your CURRENT owner has (allegedly) done, we’d end up in a slightly less comfortable maximum security prison, trying to keep a tight grip on the soap. 

10 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

1a3a1a7b678fd85f10f425277d2a5486.thumb.png.d802722d9b61b032f28081e76a53830a.png

10 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

I'll just refer to Brian Clough.  He happily admitted in writing that Forest fans were a bunch of spivs with s*** attendances even for European games and that Derby were a much bigger club.  That'll do for me as case closed.

Still handing out 100 quid season tickets for those students getting a free bus pass.