Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

14 hours ago, David said:

£75!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMG_1908.jpeg

That's ludicrous, but it wouldn't surprise me if that's not far off what most clubs will be charging these days. Inflation across the country has changed so much. Saw someone post on Twitter about how the days of 3 quid lunch deals at Subway are long gone, for example.

… and then there’s the special dye used, to ensure that gunshot wounds won’t stain the shirt, so it can be passed to the  sisterwife for her to wear as an oversized coverall for shoplifting sprees following any untimely gangland related incidents, thus ensuring the bastardchilds can still get their findus crispy pancakes after “school”.

6 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

… and then there’s the special dye used, to ensure that gunshot wounds won’t stain the shirt, so it can be passed to the  sisterwife for her to wear as an oversized coverall for shoplifting sprees following any untimely gangland related incidents, thus ensuring the bastardchilds can still get their findus crispy pancakes after “school”.

That's a fair and accurate representation of the living hellscape that is West Bridgeford.

Being brought up on the Notts/Derbys border I thank God every day that I chose the right badge as a kid.

3 hours ago, MarsdenRam said:

My dad was red, so were most lads at school in Long Eaton. But I knew I could never be that way inclined.

Yeah I bet you're absolutely thrilled to have chosen a third tier club over poor Premier League Forest..

Might swell have gone for Long Eaton FC while you're at it 🍿