Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Doesn't look like an exclusive really, looks like someone came across the story over the international break where they were knocked back over his replacement.

Wait until Saturday, then maximum impact for clicks.

Saying that, everyone knows Cooper will be gone when they go down despite signing the new contract, which now looks an incredibly silly move as it's going to cost them more to get rid now.

Despite throwing money at it like chimps throwing s*** at the zoo, Forest aren't and never will be big enough or good enough to sustain football in the top flight. They are about to find themselves back in the Championship but saddled with a massive and crippling debt. It couldn't happen to a nicer team. 😁

13 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

You've missed Chris wood at 15 million, plus 4 million loan fees, plus 80 k a week wages.  Don't leave out the best and fan favourite.

I missed him off as I thought he'd gone back to the bar codes as he's injured...or do they have to keep him on their payroll Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

16 hours ago, David said:

Scrolling through Twitter, came across a club that had spent £201 for every £100 revenue and total losses now over £248m, scrolled up a little further and saw it was that tin pot outfit down the A52.

Bloody expensive tin pot.

16 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

I missed him off as I thought he'd gone back to the bar codes as he's injured...or do they have to keep him on their payroll Happy Little Girl GIF by Demic

He can't go back - his move was made permanent in Feb after they triggered a clause in the loan deal.

Quite how such a deal was allowed I'm not sure, never seen it happen elsewhere? 

Unless I've got the wrong end of the branch.

5 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

He can't go back - his move was made permanent in Feb after they triggered a clause in the loan deal.

Quite how such a deal was allowed I'm not sure, never seen it happen elsewhere? 

Unless I've got the wrong end of the branch.

He's still technically a loan player, will be made permanent once the window opened as he's played enough games to trigger a compulsory buy option.

Was something daft like 3 games.

56 minutes ago, David said:

He's still technically a loan player, will be made permanent once the window opened as he's played enough games to trigger a compulsory buy option.

Was something daft like 3 games.

Odd how it's reported as 'has been made permanent' and not 'will be made pernanent' though?

That's the bit I've never seen before that made it stand out.

Perhaps part of the clause is that Newcastle cut all ties outside of the player's registration and any loyalty payments.

Edited by Kokosnuss

19 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

Odd how it's reported as 'has been made permanent' and not 'will be made pernanent' though?

That's the bit I've never seen before that made it stand out.

Perhaps part of the clause is that Newcastle cut all ties outside of the player's registration and any loyalty payments.

I think this is who signed it off.ha ha simpsons GIF

With their former CEO and Cooper it was a slight worry that they might become competent for a while albeit with sprinklings of their owner signing 50 players the manager obviously didn’t want. So it is nice to see the big man taking back a bit more control

It appears Forest actually didn’t get the result their performance deserved today. I think that is the first time this season they can honestly say they should have won but didn’t.

Most of the time it’s opposition saying that after Forest have scrapped a lucky point or 1-0 win against them.

They’ve only deserved to beat Leicester this season. Southampton away was 50-50. Every other win they have been dominated but fluked a 1-0.

47 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

It appears Forest actually didn’t get the result their performance deserved today. I think that is the first time this season they can honestly say they should have won but didn’t.

Most of the time it’s opposition saying that after Forest have scrapped a lucky point or 1-0 win against them.

They’ve only deserved to beat Leicester this season. Southampton away was 50-50. Every other win they have been dominated but fluked a 1-0.

How did you get on today? I cant be arsed to scroll down all the leagues.

Wasn't 'must win' for the florets today, but it was close. Dropping two points late on must be a kick in the nads. I've had a bit of a look and apparently it's dirty leeds away for them next. I'll be happy to find an upside either way, but if florets lose, what with their run in, I'd make them odds-on to go down. Which would be nice.