Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 hours ago, Kokosnuss said:

Perhaps he could enlighten us as to what the real figure is?

Unfortunately I dont have access to the NFFC accounts.

Whatever the number is it no doubt pales in comparison to how much most if not all other Premier League squads cost to assemble. Only difference is theirs have been assembled over years whereas ours is in just two windows.

I wouldn't expect you lot to understand Premier League finances to be fair whilst you scratch around for those geriatric free transfers.

Edited by Pontius Pilate

39 minutes ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Unfortunately I dont have access to the NFFC accounts.

Whatever the number is it no doubt pales in comparison to how much most if not all other Premier League squads cost to assemble. Only difference is theirs have been assembled over years whereas ours is in just two windows.

I wouldn't expect you lot to understand Premier League finances to be fair whilst you scratch around for those geriatric free transfers.

We have spent more seasons in the Premier league than you.

We have spent more seasons in the top division before it was called the Premier league.

Oh, and we’ve won it twice.

22 minutes ago, Pontius Pilate said:

Oooops, At least our Geriatrics were free 😁

Andre Ayew...free transfer age 34

Jesse Lingard...free Transfer now age 30...and pisses himself laughing every pay day

Keylor Navas...Geriatric age 36

Wayne Hennessey...Geriatric age 36

Willy Bolly...Geriatric age 32

Felipe...Geriatric age 33

Cheikhou Kouyate...Geriatric age 33

Jack Colback...Geriatric age 33

Harry Arter...Geriatric age 33

Lyle Taylor...Geriatric age 33 

Funny how pretentious pilot tends to be light on, and ignorant of the facts isn’t it?  And sort of fades into the background when some are presented.  Until he gets all brave again to present the same old drivel…

I think that there are a lot of Gumps that are totally in denial of their situation or what could happen financially.  It’s strange that he knows nothing of Notts Forest’s accounts, but somehow (according to some) us as Derby fans without exception should have known exactly what Morris was up to…

Also I seem to note he that he believes that we all thought we would piss this league, when in fact no one on here was really that confident (ok David has screwed things ip with his tongue in cheek topic! 🙄) and no one I know personally was that confident either.  It’s almost like he made that all up himself 🤔

9 minutes ago, Andrew1 said:

Funny how pretentious pilot tends to be light on, and ignorant of the facts isn’t it?  And sort of fades into the background when some are presented.  Until he gets all brave again to present the same old drivel…

I think that there are a lot of Gumps that are totally in denial of their situation or what could happen financially.  It’s strange that he knows nothing of Notts Forest’s accounts, but somehow (according to some) us as Derby fans without exception should have known exactly what Morris was up to…

Also I seem to note he that he believes that we all thought we would piss this league, when in fact no one on here was really that confident (ok David has screwed things ip with his tongue in cheek topic! 🙄) and no one I know personally was that confident either.  It’s almost like he made that all up himself 🤔

Bless him, its that long since they’re been there, it’s all new to him, like an infant on Christmas Day.

Don’t be too hard on him when the inevitable happens.😂

How come you managed to find that David?  It would seem impossible (according to certain Notts Forest Fans of this parish) that you could see such information…😂

Edited by Guest

15 minutes ago, Andrew1 said:

How come you managed to find that David?  It would seem impossible (according to certain Notts Forest Fans of this parish) that you could see such information…😂

Scrolling through Twitter, came across a club that had spent £201 for every £100 revenue and total losses now over £248m, scrolled up a little further and saw it was that tin pot outfit down the A52.

29 minutes ago, David said:

Scrolling through Twitter, came across a club that had spent £201 for every £100 revenue and total losses now over £248m, scrolled up a little further and saw it was that tin pot outfit down the A52.

Most of that was for the VAR team of officials at Wembley though based on what the whole world saw.

5 hours ago, The Last Post said:

Oooops, At least our Geriatrics were free 😁

Andre Ayew...free transfer age 34

Jesse Lingard...free Transfer now age 30...and pisses himself laughing every pay day

Keylor Navas...Geriatric age 36

Wayne Hennessey...Geriatric age 36

Willy Bolly...Geriatric age 32

Felipe...Geriatric age 33

Cheikhou Kouyate...Geriatric age 33

Jack Colback...Geriatric age 33

Harry Arter...Geriatric age 33

Lyle Taylor...Geriatric age 33 

You've missed Chris wood at 15 million, plus 4 million loan fees, plus 80 k a week wages.  Don't leave out the best and fan favourite.

5 hours ago, David said:

Oh dear when those figures were shown for us I used to think they know what they’re doing and look how it all ended.