Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Cooper have some big games coming up with Fulham and Wolves away, Spurs and Bournemouth at home. If they go winless from that lot then he could be in danger ahead of January.

No chance they go down though.

They also look noticeably weaker without Awoniyi up top. They only stayed up last season due to his goals towards the end of the season after he returned from injury.

Edited by Bris Vegas

19 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Forest falling apart again.

IMG_0194.png

Considering they recently took out a multi-million pound loan secured to future payments from Spurs for Brennan Johnson, I can understand why the Agents are a bit miffed that none of it has been set aside for paying their bills.

Still, it's nothing that another self-aggrandising Tifo won't fix.....

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Forest falling apart again.

IMG_0194.png

Oh those poor agents!  I hope there are plenty of food banks wherever they live.  

Might be clutching at straws here - but don’t unpaid debts sometimes lead to points deduction? 🤞

34 minutes ago, Srg said:

They'd stay up with Dawnie in charge this season

A few weeks back I'd say the dogs were safe as there are 3 worse teams in the EPL...BUT!, I expect SUFC to be relegated, Everton to move upwards, So that leaves Burnley, Luton and Bournemouth with the dogs to fight for the 2 remaining slots, With agents pissed off with not being paid, Agents advising their players not to sign for them, A run of 1 win in 10 games, A manager under pressure, Fans booing, The only thing to top all this would be...the City Ground mysteriously catching 

AjTZBTayMQFkHRfWtMuD8aP4JfE=

4 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

A few weeks back I'd say the dogs were safe as there are 3 worse teams in the EPL...BUT!, I expect SUFC to be relegated, Everton to move upwards, So that leaves Burnley, Luton and Bournemouth with the dogs to fight for the 2 remaining slots, With agents pissed off with not being paid, Agents advising their players not to sign for them, A run of 1 win in 10 games, A manager under pressure, Fans booing, The only thing to top all this would be...the City Ground mysteriously catching 

Getting relegated out the Prem this season would be a serious achievement.

1 hour ago, The Last Post said:

The last time it did, The Crazy World Of Arthur Brown were, coincidentally, Number 1 in the charts with 'Fire' (August 1968).

2 hours ago, Srg said:

Getting relegated out the Prem this season would be a serious achievement.

This. I still look at the teams below us and think, we should have just enough to steer clear. 

Seriously underperforming though. I'm massssssively pro Cooper, but it hasn't been good enough.