Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/tomas-soucek-derby-west-ham-5566592

Well done matey.  You can have a 24 pass to the Peoples Republic of Pride Park for giving the t**** a s*** journey home. 

I was just going to post the 4-4-2 version of this, which is a bit more in-depth. Soucek looked desperate to score against the Gumps, and had hit the bar before bagging the winner. It's great he says he's still in touch with the teacher from England who instilled his love for the Rams:

https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/tomas-soucek-interview-declan-rice-told-us-the-czech-republic-cant-beat-england-at-wembley

Until Forest finish higher than 8th in the PL and play entertaining football, they won’t have topped Derby’s high during my time following football. And until Derby lose 2-5 to Yeovil, or finish on less than 70 points in League One, then Derby won’t have hit the lows Forest have in my lifetime.  

16 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Until Forest finish higher than 8th in the PL and play entertaining football, they won’t have topped Derby’s high during my time following football. And until Derby lose 2-5 to Yeovil, or finish on less than 70 points in League One, then Derby won’t have hit the lows Forest have in my lifetime.  

You are good BV… can you be my lawyer?

45 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Straight Face Trying Not To Laugh GIF

To be fair lads, good side that Crewe. Probably be playing them in League One next year along with Notts County..

Here's a picture of the bloke who got two goals.

image.thumb.png.723fa24230e2a9064c57bc8ff55db21a.png

You can pop it the w*** album with Zamora and Kenny Burns in those 80's shorts.  Something to wile away those winter nights, not sure you got out much.

18 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Everybodylovesraymond Lose GIF by TV Land

The Derby Forest rivalry is over. This is such a huge win for DCFC I don’t know how we’ll ever get over it.. 

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Everybodylovesraymond Lose GIF by TV Land

The Derby Forest rivalry is over. This is such a huge win for DCFC I don’t know how we’ll ever get over it.. 

You can admit it to us, with every fibre of your being you'd rather be in the championship and basking in the nearness of your beloved rams. There's no point in lying to yourself about your true feelings for DCFC, even if you lie to us, to forest fans, your friends, your family....don't lie to yourself, lie back, bite your lips and close your eyes, take you away to pride park...