Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

This is a pisstake right.  They haven't actually taken a plane to Birmingham and got the team coach to drive to there to pick them up the other end.  

100% a wind up, or just some random forest fan has had to get a flight to go watch his beloved tree stumps falling out of the premier league, so he ca cry "timber" in person and become the latest incarnation of this guy:

image.png.b95fe5fc7c5021f6948a89627c95c809.png

31 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Am sure Notts police didn't mean their message to come across like this...or maybe they did

FB_IMG_1680953599397.jpg

I'm not sure how that could possibly be misinterpreted.

Unless.....but that fellow doesn't look like a hate filled monster that notts police need to take aim at, he's smiling and holding the sign up, and surely his clothing choices can be fixed by some helpful advice.

12 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

Only 5 away goals this season… we scored 8 during ‘that’ season. Will that be beaten?!

We want them to get less than 7 so they can take the record from norwich

36 minutes ago, littleover ram said:

Only 5 away goals this season… we scored 8 during ‘that’ season. Will that be beaten?!

Well we invested £10-11 million and managed those glorious 8 goals so for notts 5 goals from £200 odd million is respectable especially as most of those goals will be actually from a player they already had 

On 06/04/2023 at 13:40, Red_Dawn said:

I've found Andrew's alternate account.

I don’t have one, I just use the one to say what I want.  No need to hide…

Edited by Guest

15 minutes ago, Andrew1 said:

It sticks in one’s craw to say this, but given the alternative, - come on Villa, you need to do this…

Bit 50/50 by the sound of it.  As expected.  Villa are doing better than they should be with their squad and Forest will just hope to get one on the break.  

6 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Bit 50/50 by the sound of it.  As expected.  Villa are doing better than they should be with their squad and Forest will just hope to get one on the break.  

The stats on BBC say Villa have more possession but pretty even otherwise.

Villa 1-0 up just as I typed that! 👍🏻