Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Forest have been outplayed in every game this season. Their current points tally is more than they deserve.

They beat Palace, West Ham and Liverpool (all missing a host of chances including two penalties) while they were battered at Brighton.

However, they are dominating Chelsea here and have been by far the more urgent side.

It’s not a good reflection on Chelsea at all as they no longer look like a top side. They need a massive overhaul.

Ironically after being sponsored by a refugee charity the club is now is now investigating discriminatory chants by home fans at today's game against Chelsea fans.

Could quite clearly hear them on the TV and wasn't from a minority of fans as the club is stating. 

33 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Ironically after being sponsored by a refugee charity the club is now is now investigating discriminatory chants by home fans at today's game against Chelsea fans.

Could quite clearly hear them on the TV and wasn't from a minority of fans as the club is stating. 

Same club who gave a contract to a player booted out of Palace for his homophobic ramblings.  Getting a bit of a reputation aren't they.

I look forward to them contacting the FA demanding that there should be lifetime bans for all those responsible like they did with their board when they signed that player.  Oh, my mistake they didn't.  Appears that outrage only extends to American blokes making bids to buy Derby County in the Forest Kingdom.

5 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Same club who gave a contract to a player booted out of Palace for his homophobic ramblings.  Getting a bit of a reputation aren't they.

I look forward to them contacting the FA demanding that there should be lifetime bans for all those responsible like they did with their board when they signed that player.  Oh, my mistake they didn't.  Appears that outrage only extends to American blokes making bids to buy Derby County in the Forest Kingdom.

I thought he was chucked out for doing an "accidental" impression of Hitler or are you saying there's another one?

6 minutes ago, I DONT MIND said:

I thought he was chucked out for doing an "accidental" impression of Hitler or are you saying there's another one?

In May 2022, Kouyaté called his Senegalese teammate Idrissa Gueye a "real man" for reportedly refusing to wear a Paris Saint-Germain shirt with a rainbow-coloured number for LGBT rights.