Calling a man bald is sexual harassment

Day

Disappointed that in my absence, one of the biggest stories to hit the country has not been discussed.

Calling a man bald is sexual harassment, employment tribunal rules

Commenting on a man's baldness in the workplace is equivalent to remarking on the size of a woman's breasts, a panel of three employment judges rule.

https://news.sky.com/story/calling-a-man-bald-is-sexual-harassment-employment-tribunal-rules-12611690

I've read the article but am struggling to get my head around how one man calling another man bald is sexual harrassment.

So if someone comments about me having a stammer, I could sue them for sexual harrassment because stammering is more common with men than women?. Bizarre.

Its been mentioned elsewhere.

I questioned if it would have been okay if he had just dropped the 'bald' ?

'He complained that he was a victim of sexual harassment, due to comments made about his lack of hair, including being called a "bald c***" by factory supervisor Jamie King during an argument in 2019.'

20 minutes ago, David said:

Disappointed that in my absence, one of the biggest stories to hit the country has not been discussed.

Commenting on a man's baldness in the workplace is equivalent to remarking on the size of a woman's breasts, a panel of three employment judges rule.

https://news.sky.com/story/calling-a-man-bald-is-sexual-harassment-employment-tribunal-rules-12611690

I assumed that it fell under forbidden topics?
image.png.2514891892d06787c8436e937c4fcd43.png

23 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I've read the article but am struggling to get my head around how one man calling another man bald is sexual harrassment.

The way I see it, heterosexual men find breasts sexually attractive, likewise heterosexual women find bald heads sexually attractive, to comment on either becomes sexual harassment. 

4 minutes ago, David said:

The way I see it, heterosexual men find breasts sexually attractive, likewise heterosexual women find bald heads sexually attractive, to comment on either becomes sexual harassment. 

Does the bald head need to be on a six pack body I wonder or does a slightly well conditioned, alcoholic fuelled stomach under the bald head, still count as sexually attractive *asking for a friend? ?

22 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Does the bald head need to be on a six pack body I wonder or does a slightly well conditioned, alcoholic fuelled stomach under the bald head, still count as sexually attractive *asking for a friend? ?

It's any body, it's the bald head that sends knees all wobbly, I don't quite understand it myself but I won't complain.

1 hour ago, David said:

So when I call you a tithead it’s double bad?

Just now, Boycie said:

I think you need to question why I would want to call you that.

Because you are a nasty man.

I plucked you from the nothing, took you from a barely visited Forest forum to the fame of being in the SCG meetings and this is how you repay me.

6 minutes ago, David said:

Because you are a nasty man.

I plucked you from the nothing, took you from a barely visited Forest forum to the fame of being in the SCG meetings and this is how you repay me.

You bared you arse to me on a live chat too.  Do you want a thank you?

You beast.

3 hours ago, David said:

Surely calling you a' man' is an insult to the rest of us blokes